No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, hey, I hit 10k posts tonight. Cool.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      Micro-analyzing = Enjoyment for a lot of people on this board. lol. I'm one of them.
      I should have clarified....negative microanalyzing after a win considering the team's circumstance. Just a buzz kill...

Comment

• Another gritty win.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          Oh, hey, I hit 10k posts tonight. Cool.
          You're on point tonight. Off to the bench you go
          OG is our king

Comment

• JV was so fun to watch tonight man, sick game.

Comment

• On an unrelated note, GSW looking really vulnerable lately without KD. Fucking Celtics might actually beat them tonight wtf?

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                On an unrelated note, GSW looking really vulnerable lately without KD. Fucking Celtics might actually beat them tonight wtf?
                Golden state just had to play like ass tonight of all nights, especially Draymond Green. Golden state is getting crushed in the playoffs without Durant, they have no bench production whatsoever lol

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  Golden state just had to play like ass tonight of all nights, especially Draymond Green. Golden state is getting crushed in the playoffs without Durant, they have no bench production whatsoever lol
                  The worst part is GS led by 5 with like 5 minutes left. Then the Celtics went on a 15-0 run... like come on, that's just straight up embarrassing. Teams aren't doing the Raptors any favors tonight.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                    The worst part is GS led by 5 with like 5 minutes left. Then the Celtics went on a 15-0 run... like come on, that's just straight up embarrassing. Teams aren't doing the Raptors any favors tonight.
                    The Joker didn't play so Denver got smacked at home. Ugh we're still stuck at that 4 spot, I was hoping both the Wiz and Celtics would go on at least a 3 game skid

Comment

• Fuck the Warriors

That's all

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        The Joker didn't play so Denver got smacked at home. Ugh we're still stuck at that 4 spot, I was hoping both the Wiz and Celtics would go on at least a 3 game skid
                        Everyone was talking about Washington having a tough schedule on the road but I swear all they've been doing is playing shit teams. This is why you don't leave things in the hands of other teams. handle your business.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Brian Scallabrine wrote: View Post
                          What a pleasing game to watch. I still wish we got Cousins though.
                          Cousins is a cancer
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            Hardly. Won't be too hard to find coaches who think they can coach 2 superstars to a better record than Alvin Gentry. Even an average coach like Lionel Hollins found a way to make 2 unlikely big men work in Memphis. He might actually be the right coach for the Pels.
                            Alvin did a bang up job with the suns when they played the Lakers in the wcf. This was after Nash's mvp season's maybe he is just suited to up tempo

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Cousins is a cancer
                              I totally agree for all of his diverse skills and physical gifts he just does not seem to be a good teammate. He plays hard and fills the statsheet but his fouls and general demeanor both on and off the court is not leadership in anyway.

Comment

• We're still close to both Washington and Boston. Only need to catch one of them.
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X