No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey anyone know where JV lived in Lithuania? I'm visiting Baltic states rn.(CDN soldiers are getting deployed to Latvia)

Comment

• I mean we all know that Casey disses JV but it can't be more obvious haha. That sarcastic smile after "why he stayed in". Not sure if only I found it hilarious. Double standards for defense, must be awesome to play for Casey.

http://www.nba.com/raptors/video/201...EYPOST-1277317
      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
        We're still close to both Washington and Boston. Only need to catch one of them.
        I think we'll catch up with the Wizs.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          Hey anyone know where JV lived in Lithuania? I'm visiting Baltic states rn.(CDN soldiers are getting deployed to Latvia)
          Utena, which is in the mainland out East, so probably won't be able to get there really. What do you do rocwell?

Comment

Hey anyone know where JV lived in Lithuania? I'm visiting Baltic states rn.(CDN soldiers are getting deployed to Latvia)
            Awesome, but just to let you know, it's a pretty small town, not much to see there except the lakes and beautiful forests around (but still only at summer)
            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

I think we'll catch up with the Wizs.
              I just looked at the remaining games left. I have no doubt in mind we'll win 50... And if we win 50 we are pretty much guaranteed to get 3rd or maybe even second as we have tiebreakers against both Wizards and Celtics
              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                Oh, hey, I hit 10k posts tonight. Cool.
                Congratulations!

I am saving my 5k post for a Rick mercer style rant against the Celtics and bulls
                Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu Mar 9, 2017, 08:49 AM.
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                  Oh, hey, I hit 10k posts tonight. Cool.
                  Keep them coming.

Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
                    Utena, which is in the mainland out East, so probably won't be able to get there really. What do you do rocwell?
                    Me and my best mate r travelling around the Europe. Road trip, sort of. We're stuck in Lithuania atm, that cheap beer man... so I thought I'll visit JV's birth place lol. Unfortunately Utena is too far for us. We're 50km from Russian border(near Baltic sea).

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                      I just looked at the remaining games left. I have no doubt in mind we'll win 50... And if we win 50 we are pretty much guaranteed to get 3rd or maybe even second as we have tiebreakers against both Wizards and Celtics
                      You think so? I just looked at the schedule and every game seems very tough mainly because we don't have Kyle. If we had Kyle I would say hell yes but without Kyle none of the teams we are playing is a given win. Most game will be very tough
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Me and my best mate r travelling around the Europe. Road trip, sort of. We're stuck in Lithuania atm, that cheap beer man... so I thought I'll visit JV's birth place lol. Unfortunately Utena is too far for us. We're 50km from Russian border(near Baltic sea).
                        Many thumbs up for you guys. If you happen to be heading through Prague, you can count on a free tour of the city for sure. Maybe a place to stay too, maybe. Otherwise best of luck.

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
                          Alvin did a bang up job with the suns when they played the Lakers in the wcf. This was after Nash's mvp season's maybe he is just suited to up tempo
                          Alvin could be a good coach, but maybe he's better suited to coaching MVP-level PGs like Curry and Nash. Jeff Van Gundy or Lionel Hollins might be a better fit coaching bigs.

Comment

• Anyone play proline spreadsheet ?
                            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• What a game. Love the day after a win. And happy for jv, he earned his minutes. Just goes to show they are available for him when he plays the right way. Some games no matter what he does he still won't close, just happy to see hes still a valued member of this team
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                                I mean we all know that Casey disses JV but it can't be more obvious haha. That sarcastic smile after "why he stayed in". Not sure if only I found it hilarious. Double standards for defense, must be awesome to play for Casey.

http://www.nba.com/raptors/video/201...EYPOST-1277317
                                I didn't think it was a sarcastic smile, he smiled when he said it because he knows everybody talks about jvs 4th Q minutes.

They ask him a minute later if part of it was matching with cousins, and he said no not at all, it was his pick n roll defense. His job isn't cousins, it's containing the ball, it's holiday.

I thought that was really telling. Jv can earn minutes, he's just gotta play great d AND hit timely shots and board. Sure he's held to a higher standard than demar, but it's important to have 5 mobile players out there. It's in him to do it
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X