X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    [CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=4]Your Toronto Raptors:

Jonas Valanciunis

I'm torn because I feel like it's bad Juju to misspell a Raptor's name in the OP, but you made the same mistake with the last thread (assuming you copy-and-pasted) and we won.

Comment

• Chefff wrote: View Post
      I'm torn because I feel like it's bad Juju to misspell a Raptor's name in the OP, but you made the same mistake with the last thread (assuming you copy-and-pasted) and we won.
      That may have been the best all around game all year for vallenchinis. He'll change nothing!
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Nothing like cigarettes and gravy in the morning.
        ...it smells like Wictory!

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
          I want to get that hoodie PJ Tucker was wearing in his press conference when he got here but its not on the Raptors website.

I don't think they sell team issue gear like that

But yes, I want as well.
          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
          Because its 2015

Comment

• Umm...Is the Op portraying Atlanta as a baby hawk? ... hope it's mama doesn't swoop in during the game.

Defensive intensity to lock in.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              That may have been the best all around game all year for vallenchinis. He'll change nothing!
              You mean Jonas vasuinuasauce.

"Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                You mean Jonas vasuinuasauce.

Oh Charles, always making me laugh.

Even today on Inside the NBA, he called him Vucevic, but corrected himself.

Comment

• Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Let's hope DeRozan has a better game today. At the same time, if the team as a whole plays better it shouldn't be that bad
                    OG is our king

Comment

• Chefff wrote: View Post
                      Yea, I spelt it wrong in the other thread. So I had to continue the tradition lol
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                        Let's hope DeRozan has a better game today. At the same time, if the team as a whole plays better it shouldn't be that bad
                        It's a balance, some of the ball movement vs NOP was really good, at the same time they ran out the shot clock a few times when there was nobody on the floor to create. DD is critical, he just needs to let the game come and not try to force a 40 point night. 2nd half last game was better for that, he played within the flow. Hope it carries over.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Really hoping to see a similar frontcourt rotation this game. Don't really need Poeltl out there, and if he is, he'd better not be out there with some all-bench unit like last time.

I also know people have been impressed with Van Vleet but personally I have not at all. He plays hard and I like him as a third stringer, but even with Wright's occasional struggles I'd far rather have him out there running the PnR than Van Vleet. Especially in lineups where JV is playing and DD is resting (which ideally would be all non-DD lineups).
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                            Really hoping to see a similar frontcourt rotation this game. Don't really need Poeltl out there, and if he is, he'd better not be out there with some all-bench unit like last time.

I also know people have been impressed with Van Vleet but personally I have not at all. He plays hard and I like him as a third stringer, but even with Wright's occasional struggles I'd far rather have him out there running the PnR than Van Vleet. Especially in lineups where JV is playing and DD is resting (which ideally would be all non-DD lineups).
                            I'm the same with FVV, he's solid all around but he's small and just being generally solid while undersized doesn't translate well to the NBA. Gotta be exceptional at something or have a clear physical advantage in at least one way (height/length/speed/strength/whatever). Looks like a journeyman 3rd stringer in the making to me. Delon has the height to work with.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• On a side note, you know we're good when we're this far into March and not a whisper about the draft, or tournament

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                                Oh Charles, always making me laugh.

Even today on Inside the NBA, he called him Vucevic, but corrected himself.
                                Last night kenny the paper airplane smith called Boston "the 2nd best team in the east with the 2nd best player in the east"
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X