Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    Wannabeeez....

immitation is the sincerest form of flattery....
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

Wannabeeez....

I can not tell you how big a smile this puts on my face. Part of being a Raptor fan over all of these years was trying to amount to something. We copied this. We copied that. We tried something. We responded to what the other premier teams were doing. How often does Atlanta put up seat signs based on another team's motto? Maybe all of the time but my guess is not. Nice to see the respect.

Comment

• I've seen the whole "We The South" thing before. Makes me cringe.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
          I've seen the whole "We The South" thing before. Makes me cringe.
          It doesn't even sound right. lol. "We the South" rolls off your tongue all lispy and twisted.... not cool.

Comment

Wannabeeez....

It should say "we about to lose" hahahahhahahahahahaha burnnnnnnnnn
            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
            Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
              It should say "we about to lose" hahahahhahahahahahaha burnnnnnnnnn
              We The South because things are about to go south for them!

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                Also Isaiah doesn't seem to like physicality, he wanted none of Tucker when Tucker was guarding him, doesn't bode well for him in the Playoffs.
                That might have been my single favourite aspect of that last Boston game. In the 4th quarter, when Tucker was guarding him, IT would take one look at him then swing the ball to the wing. He wasn't even trying to go at Tucker, who shut him down on a couple of earlier possessions. The only thing that would have made it more gratifying is if Tucker was tapping his wrist yelling "what time is it?" while IT was totally backing down from him.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                  I can not tell you how big a smile this puts on my face. Part of being a Raptor fan over all of these years was trying to amount to something. We copied this. We copied that. We tried something. We responded to what the other premier teams were doing. How often does Atlanta put up seat signs based on another team's motto? Maybe all of the time but my guess is not. Nice to see the respect.
                  Are we still doing #wethenorth? You rarely here it or see it. I still like it...I don't really type it or say it however..seems to be one of those things that's still "there" but not really "there" if ya follow my drift
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Wannabeeez....

We their Fathers.

And LOL if you think the Celtics have a shot against a healthy Raptors team.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Are we still doing #wethenorth? You rarely here it or see it. I still like it...I don't really type it or say it however..seems to be one of those things that's still "there" but not really "there" if ya follow my drift
                      I tend to associate the slogan to playoff time ...when it just seems to galvanize and add a feeling of solidarity between the fans and the team. It is also has a national flavour unlike the individual attempts by some of the southern neighbouring states. I guess it's like the national anthem thing...do it too often and it loses some meaning/becomes a rote thing...save it for meaningful occasions I suppose.

Go Raptors.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        I think they're doing a job of keeping it but not overkilling it (as posted above). Does this mean Miami will be handing out the signs saying "We the Souther"?

Comment

• Why can't we have thicc sideline reporter tht isn't brad fey (

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                            We The South because things are about to go south for them!
                            Ya!
                            Because its 2015

Comment

• The hype man for the Hawks must be pretty strong mentally. Hard to pump up a bunch of empty seats
                              Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                                The hype man for the Hawks must be pretty strong mentally. Hard to pump up a bunch of empty seats
                                He wears a blindfold, that way he can't tell how many fans are in the building

DJ Schrodinger

Comment

Working...
                                X