• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My eyes are bleeding

Comment

• Thank you Jack. Unbelievable how little pass fakes used. 101

Comment

• We've had so many open shots in the 4th we're just not hitting. I remember the good old days of having the number 1 offence in league history.

Comment

• Casey hands the Hawks the game and puts Carroll in.

FU Casey!

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
            We've had so many open shots in the 4th we're just not hitting. I remember the good old days of having the number 1 offence in league history.
            it was unsustainable as fuck and everyone who paid attention in the playoffs last season would tell you that.

Comment

We've had so many open shots in the 4th we're just not hitting. I remember the good old days of having the number 1 offence in league history.
              a statistically deceiving 1st offence that I am disgusted with

Comment

• Man. We had a chance to move up to 2nd and we fucked it up. And with the way Miami's playing and us being on a back to back. Good fucking luck tomorrow.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  Man. We had a chance to move up to 2nd and we fucked it up. And with the way Miami's playing and us being on a back to back. Good fucking luck tomorrow.
                  game ain't over yet, it's tough as shit, but let's see what we can pull out of our assholes

Comment

Us not hitting open shots has been us for months now. It's who we are at this point to be honest. I expect nothing else really
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• grind this shit to dust

Comment

• Refs man
                        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                        Because its 2015

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                          game ain't over yet, it's tough as shit, but let's see what we can pull out of our assholes
                          LOL so positive. We did the best we could. I knew tonight would be a loss and I'm cool with it. Without Kyle against this defence, we had no hope.

Comment

• what in the FUCK ref?!

Comment

• This is great. Nice ideas on offence Casey!!

Comment

• These fucking refs

Comment

Working...
                                X