Rebounding wasn't the issue today

It was defense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Um offense

Comment

• Casey didn't hand anything to anyone lol

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
            its 96-88 dude. the offence is the issue.
            There shooting 51% and 9/10 in the fourth...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
              Like I just said....Casey just handed the game to the Hawks the second he put Carroll back in.

#FIRECASEY
              Casey didn't do anything, refs screwed the Raptors out of this one.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                That's the dumbest comment of the night. Guys aren't hitting their shots. What does that have to do with Casey?
                Because the offensive system they are running sucks. Actually they aren't running an offensive system. It is give it to Demar... and...

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                  fuck it, I'm fine with 4th seed and we'll have to deal with anyone that shows up
                  Yup! No way in hell we get 3rd playing like this every night. I've accepted it. Get out beating from Cleveland over with early and move on. Maybe we defy the odds lol
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                    That Ibaka robbery turned the game around because Maloy was going to lose $1000

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                      No. He didn't do anything.

Comment

• This is what I don't like. Whatever goes wrong there's guys on here that automatically blame Casey even when it's got nothing to do with him

Comment

• 2 bullshit fouls on Ibaka cost the team 5 points in a 6 point game. Smh.
                          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                          Because its 2015

Comment

• I hope someone is willing to eat the fine and call out these fucking refs.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                              This is what I don't like. Whatever goes wrong there's guys on here that automatically blame Casey even when it's got nothing to do with him
                              the fact that this team reverts to shitty isolation basketball at the drop of a hat has a metric tonne to do with casey.

Comment

• AGAIN no call fuck off

Comment

Working...
                                X