No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So at this pace, we'd be lucky to stay as the 4th seed it looks like.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
      So at this pace, we'd be lucky to stay as the 4th seed it looks like.
      Yessir. 5th seed here we come. And that's me being extremely kind.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

So at this pace, we'd be lucky to stay as the 4th seed it looks like.
        I think we can keep 4th, though might slip to 5th
        OG is our king

Comment

• Ironic for JV. Save the coach's job only to see him double down on the "system" that minimizes your own involvement on offence.

It's not working anymore. long time coming. time for a change.

Comment

• FUCKING lowry

Snaked the team for the ASG
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• gee its a good thing we have our super mobile 5/4 combo out there so that we can have all that RIM PROTECTION and ROTATION on defence.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                FUCKING lowry

Snaked the team for the ASG
                I don't know man. This is starting to look like more than Lowry. I'm not 100% sure he can fix this mess anymore. I have never seen an NBA offence look THIS bad unless it was a team filled with scrubs. We have enough talent even without Lowry that we shouldn't look like a d league team. But here we are
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• JJ is sticking it to dwane casey so hard tonight lol

Comment

• I honestly think JJ is better than Carroll and offensively more healthier
                    Abbas wrote:

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                      JJ is sticking it to dwane casey so hard tonight lol
                      What did he do?

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        I don't know man. This is starting to look like more than Lowry. I'm not 100% sure he can fix this mess anymore. I have never seen an NBA offence look THIS bad unless it was a team filled with scrubs. We have enough talent even without Lowry that we shouldn't look like a d league team. But here we are
                        Lowry shoots 40+ from deep and we need that badly. I mean our best shooter is Ibaka and it is not even close. second best from deep is Demar with Pat/Carroll and Powell missing wide open shoots
                        Abbas wrote:

Comment

• why the fuck is casey playing 2 d-league point guards together?

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            What did he do?
                            he's doing it all tonight.

Comment

• James Johnson looking great. Another case of players looking 10x better when they leave Casey's "system"

Comment

James Johnson looking great. Another case of players looking 10x better when they leave Casey's "system"
                                We all knew how good JJ was. But who else has left and killed it? I cant think of anyone

Comment

Working...
                                X