Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sanyo wrote: View Post
    Derozan has also fallen back to Earth lately which has hurt.
    Its not even this, People are double/triple teaming him and when he passes out teammates miss wide open shots
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      I never understood why without Kyle people acted like we had such an easy schedule. Without him literally every game is tough
      Tbh I didn't think the spacing would be this bad without Lowry. We added Ibaka who's like a 40% 3pt shooter this season, and moved Powell up in the rotation when he wasn't really playing much. So we lost 2 of our best 3 pt shooters and replaced them with 1 really good shooter and 1 respectable shooter. How the offense is so ugly is very likely because we just don't run any sets for our shooters (Casey.........)

Comment

• Bad shots, turnovers, other team getting easy layouts, nobody hitting open shots... playing like hot garbage lately.

Comment

• Not sure if anyone is still watching, but the rookies aren't giving up. Game's over, but were showing some heart.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Doug Smith trying to defend Casey on why JJ is better this year. Doesn't realize that the Raps staff told JJ to bulk up to play PF. smh.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
              It's ridiculous the kind of grudges Casey holds... he's young and going to be up and down -- unless he doesnt hustle in practice I see no reason why he isnt out there, he was fantastic for us for a good month -- and granted he was slowing down, this is a normal part of development.

I just want Casey out.
              I wouldn't be surprised at all if he doesn't hustle in practice. He's been terrible since the new year

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                Doug Smith trying to defend Casey on why JJ is better this year. Doesn't realize that the Raps staff told JJ to bulk up to play PF. smh.

JJ signed at 4 million a year, playing way better than Carroll who we signed as a $16 million player.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                  JJ signed at 4 million a year, playing way better than Carroll who we signed as a $16 million player.
                  Fake news Casey apologist, Doug Smith, was trying to spin it like JJ was overweight and out of shape last year because he's a lazy fat-ass or something. SAD.

There is a slight change in store for Johnson this year. A year ago, he saw time at both small forward and power forward. This year he will only see time at the four, something Casey feels is best for Johnson and good for the team.
                  http://www.torontosun.com/2015/10/08...o-playing-time

Comment

Doug Smith trying to defend Casey on why JJ is better this year. Doesn't realize that the Raps staff told JJ to bulk up to play PF. smh.

"apropos of nothing". Doug you smug fuck.

Comment

Fake news Casey apologist, Doug Smith, was trying to spin it like JJ was overweight and out of shape last year because he's a lazy fat-ass or something. SAD.

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/10/08...o-playing-time
                      I knew the Raptors asked him to gain weight, but still have no idea how this made any sense. Asked the same thing of JV and look what happened. He was so agile and spry in his first year, kinda like Poetl!!!

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                        I think we win this one. Handily. I say JV beasts inside, MIA has nothing to stop DD with, and role players hit shots. Miami's luck runs out.

All of that against all logic, but I'm going with it.
                        Welp. Logic wins out, hope dies a brutal death.

Offence was just ugly, perimeter defence was horrendous. JV played well... yay...

Yuck.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I knew the Raptors asked him to gain weight, but still have no idea how this made any sense. Asked the same thing of JV and look what happened. He was so agile and spry in his first year, kinda like Poetl!!!
                          Casey did exactly the same thing with Rudy Gay and almost destroyed his career.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                            Ppl are picking at scabs while almost any narrow loss right now comes down to Lowry being out. Put Lowry on the Raptors, take Millsap off the Hawks, replay that game with all other variables being constant and the discussion here would be much different.

There's always something to pick at after a game, for the coaches and players as well as the fans, I don't think those things are actually THE reasons you lost when you're playing without your best player on the road against a healthy, similarly ranked team.
                            Take Bosh and Wade off Miami. Oh, wait....

Comment

Casey luvs him some small ball 4s!!

Comment

Raptors asked JV to gain weight at the wrong time. They wanted a C who can go toe-to-toe with big guys like Hibbert and Howard, but around that time is when the league started transitioning from big, physical big men to mobile, perimeter-oriented bigs.

Comment

Working...
                                X