Curry
    Ferrell

Raptors:

Valanciunas
    Ibaka
    Carroll?
    DeRozan
    Joseph

Keys to the game - No bullshit. Just win. Raptors are the superior team.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Ibaka is our BEST 3pt shooter. THAT is the problem with the offense.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• And the Wizards just won back to back games in OT, with the second one coming after the refs missed Morris stepping out of bounds before his game winning shot. Such bullshit.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
          And the Wizards just won back to back games in OT, with the second one coming after the refs missed Morris stepping out of bounds before his game winning shot. Such bullshit.
          The NBA is whack. How is out-of-bounds not review-able?? Same exact shit as Carmelo in TOR

Comment

• #WeWantAbbasToMakeGameThreads
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Ibaka is our BEST 3pt shooter. THAT is the problem with the offense.
              I hate when people say this. He's shooting 45% from three! How is that an issue? The real issue is that the team isn't generating enough open looks for him and others.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                I hate when people say this. He's shooting 45% from three! How is that an issue? The real issue is that the team isn't generating enough open looks for him and others.
                The issue is, he's the ONLY reliable 3pt shooter we have. That is not good.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  The issue is, he's the ONLY reliable 3pt shooter we have. That is not good.
                  That is indeed an issue. Of course, that's not what you said the issue was, so you can see why you were met with opposition.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                    It is definitely an issue. He can shoot efficiently, but he is more of an all-around player than a shooter. Raptors are lacking a shooter with Lowry out and Ross gone.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                      #WeWantAbbasToMakeGameThreads
                      No.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                        It is definitely an issue. He can shoot efficiently, but he is more of an all-around player than a shooter. Raptors are lacking a shooter with Lowry out and Ross gone.
                        I think the issue is more the Raptors schemes not geared towards generating good looks for our shooters. We generally rely on Lowry or Derozan to create plays and our shooters just work off of them.

Comment

• Seth Curry might put on his best Steph Curry impression for this game.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                            PPat, oh wait, he's scared to fcking shoot
                            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                            Because its 2015

Comment

• The starting lineup combined for 2 assists. That is not good.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                                I think the issue is more the Raptors schemes not geared towards generating good looks for our shooters. We generally rely on Lowry or Derozan to create plays and our shooters just work off of them.
                                It's both. We take the 5th fewest open shots and 2nd fewest wide open shots in the NBA. We also don't have pure shooters in the lineup. Guys like DeRozan, Powell, and Carroll don't inspire the confidence you get from seeing a sweet shooting motion like Redick's or Korver's.
                                Last edited by Scraptor; Sun Mar 12, 2017, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X