Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abbas wrote: View Post
    #WeWantAbbasToMakeGameThreads
    You lost last time. Give someone else a chance to get a winning streak going.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
      I think the issue is more the Raptors schemes not geared towards generating good looks for our shooters. We generally rely on Lowry or Derozan to create plays and our shooters just work off of them.
      The answer is as simple as this. Our system isn't shooter friendly at it's best. It requires the players standing around "watching and adjusting" to Lowry and Derozan's tendencies and developing a rhythm and comfort with them. You take Lowry out and plug in CoJo and of course, you're going to have a huge dropoff and re-adjustment period. And then plug in Delon and FVV in the second unit, running the exact same sets. The offense just doesn't scale well for non-superstars.

It's the complete opposite of a ball movement, find-the-open-man, system where everybody gets a touch and is ready to shoot.

Comment

You self-promote more than a Kardashian sister.

Comment

• Seth Curry & Yogi Ferrell is the Mavs starting backcourt. lol.

Comment

• Funny enough I think this team misses DeMarre Carroll a little bit. At least he could hit semi-contested 3s
            OG is our king

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
              Tbh I didn't think the spacing would be this bad without Lowry. We added Ibaka who's like a 40% 3pt shooter this season, and moved Powell up in the rotation when he wasn't really playing much. So we lost 2 of our best 3 pt shooters and replaced them with 1 really good shooter and 1 respectable shooter. How the offense is so ugly is very likely because we just don't run any sets for our shooters (Casey.........)
              The offense is horrible because there's no Lowry to bail them out. That's why Casey plays Lowry 40 mpg basically. Casey has zero offensive creativity. Now it's up to DeRozan to do everything on offense

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• We're going to regret not waiving Bebe and picking up Sanders.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                  We're going to regret not waiving Bebe and picking up Sanders.
                  Based on what?

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                    Based on what?
                    Well the Cavs are closing in on a deal so just you wait and you'll see...

Comment

Well the Cavs are closing in on a deal so just you wait and you'll see...
                      Yeah dude is a free agent. Of course he wants to play with Cavs. You are acting like he wanted to play for Raps
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Give it up already.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Bless this thread
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

We're going to regret not waiving Bebe and picking up Sanders.
                            Waiving a rim protector on a rookie contract with RFA rights to gamble on a guy who hasn't played in over two years (and played a total of 50 games since 2012-13) would be terrible asset management.

Comment

• Our system isn't designed for role players to succeed offensively. We've harping to develop an offensive system for years, but it's fallen on deaf ears. 90% of our plays are designed for Lowry/Demar. Obviously if one of them goes down, we struggle mightily. Role players aren't good enough to create shots for themselves, but our fuckwit coach doesn't understand that.
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                                Funny enough I think this team misses DeMarre Carroll a little bit. At least he could hit semi-contested 3s
                                Carroll reminds me of Rasual Butler.

Comment

Working...
                                X