Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looks like we got good Powell tonight

Comment

• That's it, I need to see this Raptors team put their foot on Dallas neck and end it!! I better not see a comeback...

Comment

• This is the first time in WEEKS that I have left for a few minutes and actually come back to see the RAPTORS making the run. This is great.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• This is just proof that if we could just hit some damn shots we would win games. Our defence isn't great but its been much better since the trade. The shots need to fall. Simple.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
            Matthews isn't returning. Get the W!
            No Noel, no Matthews. Take it and run.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              No Noel, no Matthews. Take it and run.
              Casey will do something stupid like bring out the Scrub line up for too long again...

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                Casey will do something stupid like bring out the Scrub line up for too long again...
                Or JV won't play the 4th, no one will exploit Dirk's defense, and Dirk will dominate on offense.

Comment

• Everybody has to admit that Joseph has been playing a lot better lately.

Comment

• Will jv play in the 4th?

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                      Will jv play in the 4th?
                      No

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                        Will jv play in the 4th?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          Everybody has to admit that Joseph has been playing a lot better lately.
                          He has. Kyle going down might have got him going which will only help us when he goes back to playing against bench level guards and other team's benches in general.

Comment

• lol refs fucking hate Pertl

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              He has. Kyle going down might have got him going which will only help us when he goes back to playing against bench level guards and other team's benches in general.
                              In theory

Comment

• Poeltl 2-2 at the FT???? What is haaaapeninggggggggggggggg????

Comment

Working...
                                X