X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tDotted wrote: View Post
    In theory
    This is true. It probably won't work out that way to be honest lol
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Don't let them get close again
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• FVV for matching up with Barea was a very smart move to know Casey is not as dumb as we expected

Comment

• FVV can really defend

Comment

• Put Powell back in.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• PJ Tucker Iso hoo boy

Comment

• Dang this might be the best defensive lineup possible for the Raps

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  Dang this might be the best defensive lineup possible for the Raps
                  Can't make shots though until that Pattman 3.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Im almost mad we are gonna win because now Casey is going to think that all bench lineup with Van Vleet is something we can continue to use. Dallas is just horrible. If we use that lineup against most other teams we would be down 15-20 easy lol
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Ibaka is playing so disengaged lol
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                        Ibaka is playing so disengaged lol
                        he deserves a break tonight

Comment

• Oh hi Patrick

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            Im almost mad we are gonna win because now Casey is going to think that all bench lineup with Van Vleet is something we can continue to use. Dallas is just horrible. If we use that lineup against most other teams we would be down 15-20 easy lol
                            The idea of the lineup is smart, but take out FVV & Patterson for Powell & Ibaka. Wright-Powell-Tucker-Ibaka-Poeltl.
                            Axel wrote:
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                              Ibaka is playing so disengaged lol
                              I actually think he's been very good defensively tonight. He's changed A LOT of shots.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                The idea of the lineup is smart, but take out FVV & Patterson for Powell & Ibaka. Wright-Powell-Tucker-Ibaka-Poeltl.
                                I'm really just hoping that the Carroll and Lowry injuries are why Casey is being this ridiculous with the lineups. As long as everything goes back to normal by the playoffs I'm good

Comment

Working...
                                X