• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KHD wrote: View Post
    "westbrook is so selfish"

lol ok.
    GLF wrote: View Post
    Lmao how can a man that average a triple double be selfish. I don't understand that. He moves the ball and sees the floor well. He USED to be selfish not anymore
    From bill simmons:
    Russ is leaving a body count and doing everything himself. Repeat: everything.
    But would you want to play on his team?

Any pickup basketball junkie has dealt with a more annoying, less redeeming version of Westbrook — the ball dominator who passes only when it’s impossible to shoot, but keeps winning because he’s just better than everyone else. You might arrive at the same time as this guy, and he might ask if you want to run with him. Your ensuing split-second decision: “If I say yes, I might get to stay on the court for three hours … but it’s NOT going to be that fun.”

You’re competitive. You say yes. You spend the next two games setting picks, grabbing rebounds and playing defense. (You’re Steven Adams.) You’re definitely getting good exercise. (You’re Andre Roberson.) Every so often, he throws you a pass because he’s triple-teamed; you’re expected to make a wide-open shot even though you’re ice-cold and barely remember what a basketball feels like. (You’re Alex Abrines.) Once in a while, he feels bad and passes you the ball, so you immediately try to create a shot because you never know when you’re getting the ball back again. (You’re Victor Oladipo.) And that’s just how it goes. At some point, you start checking out everyone on the sideline waiting for the next game.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Nobody's not making any shots again. Fucking Powell keeps missing layups. Dude is always out of control.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
        That was some non-nonchalant shit there.
        That's what i've noticed about Ibaka. He's pretty non chalant.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Just checked in and saw the box score. We got to the line 21 times and are down 10 at the half? Strange.

Comment

• Their bench is so trash, we'll come back y'all

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              That's what i've noticed about Ibaka. He's pretty non chalant.
              Ibaka sucks now, too? That play where he wouldn't kick it out to the wide open man in the corner, and then forced a dumb turnover trying to find DeMar in the backcourt was flat-out dumbass Raptors basketball.

Comment

• westbrook is a sight to behold.

OKC got to keep the better player.

Comment

• westbrook is a sight to behold.

Comment

• The ibaka honeymoon is almost over for me

When his shot isn't falling. He literally doesn't try on defense at all. He's worse than Bebe out there. At least bebe got blocks and steals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                      Their bench is so trash, we'll come back y'all
                      It's offensively trash, but at least they held the damn line with every fiber in their body

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                        The ibaka honeymoon is almost over for me

When his shot isn't falling. He literally doesn't try on defense at all. He's worse than Bebe out there. At least bebe got blocks and steals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Bebe is somehow even worse defensively
                        tonious35 wrote: View Post
                        It's offensively trash, but at least they held the damn line with every fiber in their body
                        I don't expect that to happen again

Comment

• 10 min for Carroll, 10 for Powell, 10 for Tucker. Who gets the run in the 2nd half?

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                            westbrook is a sight to behold.

Westbrook is not better than durant. Not a chance
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• As soon as we heard Carroll was starting, you knew it was going to be a struggle tonight.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                Westbrook is not better than durant. Not a chance
                                He is.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X