Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atothe wrote: View Post
    Carroll should sit for the rest of the year and Casey has to rein in Mcdribbles (Cory Joseph)
    I could have read this same post in December and agreed with it. Ain't happening
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
      If there is a silver lining to Lowry being out its that I think you are fine in walking away from Casey and his entire staff. This team isn't great without Lowry but it shouldn't be this bad. I think we can also walk away from 2Pat who looks like trash. Carroll should be offloaded and I'm still onboard with resigning Ibaka but the shine is coming off.
      Offensively I can understand being mediocre without Lowry, but defensively, it shouldn't make much of a difference.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        This should not happen on home court. Should have been fired up to prevent a triple double, not roll over in a submissive way and say 'give it to me russ'
        Pre game...Derozan already was happy that Russ will get a triple double.

As long Demar gets his single double

Comment

• There was a sequence early in the 3rd where Carroll missed a wide open 3, then fouled a 3pt shooter shooting a 3, then made a jump pass to Joseph and the ball almost got stolen.

Laughable.

Forget about starting. Why the fuck does this guy keep getting mins?
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Good thing about this blow out is we won't see Joseph, Carroll and DeMar

Comment

• The thing that worries me about this team is we don't play hard anymore. That's one thing you couldn't say about us the last 3 years. We've had too many games this season where we just look like we've given up and don't care. It's really sad.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                i fail to see how kyle lowry can even fix what's really wrong with this team.

they don't bring focus and energy with any regularity. that's the death knell for a coach in the nba. or at least it should be.
                Kyle is going to come back just in time to win us a round and save Casey's job yet again.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                  Offensively I can understand being mediocre without Lowry, but defensively, it shouldn't make much of a difference.
                  I agree. I've actually thought Joseph has played well in Lowry's absense and Tucker and Ibaka on the team have made him look better defensively.

Comment

• This is the worst effort I've seen all year...absolutely disgraceful

Comment

• ................this team is a joke..............anyone paying the crazy money to watch them is crazy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!.but have at it lol.

Comment

• Did I not say hat that I will jump off the highest point of the CN tower if Derozan ever gets a triple double in his career

Comment

• We've missed 500 layups today

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                            i fail to see how kyle lowry can even fix what's really wrong with this team.

they don't bring focus and energy with any regularity. that's the death knell for a coach in the nba. or at least it should be.
                            That's the thing. The more this team plays without him the less and less I think he can fix what's going on. We are just terrible right now and we don't play with any heart way too often for my liking.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              The thing that worries me about this team is we don't play hard anymore. That's one thing you couldn't say about us the last 3 years. We've had too many games this season where we just look like we've given up and don't care. It's really sad.
                              There is absolutely no excuse for not playing hard.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                There was a sequence early in the 3rd where Carroll missed a wide open 3, then fouled a 3pt shooter shooting a 3, then made a jump pass to Joseph and the ball almost got stolen.

Laughable.

Forget about starting. Why the fuck does this guy keep getting mins?
                                Especially now with tucker and powell on the bench lol earth to dwane

Comment

Working...
                                X