Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atothe wrote: View Post
    Playing hard but we need that 3 ball to drop tonight
    Detroit just figured out we can't shoot 3s and started a little bit of a run

Comment

• Atothe wrote: View Post
      Playing hard but we need that 3 ball to drop tonight
      At least we're playing hard. That's all I ask for.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
        Detroit just figured out we can't shoot 3s and started a little bit of a run
        Lol every team will figure that out soon enough.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Drummond with the dumb moving screen lol

Comment

• Jakob against Drummond oh lawd

Comment

• What's up with Serge now. Like for real. If our best 3 point shooter can't hit shots we are fucked.

Comment

• Jesus Ibaka, stick with elbow shots

Comment

• People should be reminded that we are playing against a Pistons team who barely can shoot and defend.

Yet we still struggle because two of our high possession guys in Joseph and Derozan are dumb

Comment

• Fuck me man this team has no idea when and where to pass

Comment

• ISO Tunnel Vision Derozan in prime time fed by his little brother made in Canada

Comment

• My eyes hurt.

Comment

• The fact that we're still playing Jakob is craziness to me but Casey will Casey

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            What's up with Serge now. Like for real. If our best 3 point shooter can't hit shots we are fucked.
                            I'm starting to think all of these missed open shots are a result of Casey's offensive system. Its happening way too often. There is a difference between good ball movement and passing it to players when they are set and ready to shoot versus just passing it to someone who is open.

Comment

• What a sad quarter

Comment

• Players meeting Agenda:

We should be true to our nature, more Isos

Then Casey joined the meeting: "I second what was said"

Comment

Working...
                                X