• lmao wtf is this lineup

Comment

• Do what you do Patterson, drain that three

Comment

• Haha garbage call wow

Comment

• How long we gonna stay with this line up

Comment

• I never really understood the idea of wasting a draft pick (Delon) and FA cap space (CoJo) on backup PGs. There's always a guy like Ish Smith that you can pick up for next to nothing.

Comment

• This line up sucks on both sides of the ball.

Comment

• van vleet has no future here. i don't see why we're playing him.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                  Fred is awful. This guy should not be seeing any minutes at all.
                  Seeing this guy struggle is better than watching Corey be a weak pile of disorganized shit

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                    Seeing this guy struggle is better than watching Corey be a weak pile of disorganized shit
                    Post of the night

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                      This line up sucks on both sides of the ball.
                      Not watching but I can only imagine which lineup Casey has in now. I'm reading Van Vleet and jakob and I just can't. It's either we don't play hard and lose or we play hard but Casey does his usual and causes us to lose. 5th seed here we come
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                        van vleet has no future here. i don't see why we're playing him.
                        I'd rather see Heslip chuck 3's, if only for the entertainment value. Better than watching Fred get dribble around like CoJo and get stuffed at the rim.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          Not watching but I can only imagine which lineup Casey has in now. I'm reading Van Vleet and jakob and I just can't. It's either we don't play hard and lose or we play hard but Casey does his usual and causes us to lose. 5th seed here we come
                          FVV - Powell - Tucker - Patterson - Poeltl

it's horrid.

Comment

• Lowry has to heal fucking fast

Comment

• the fact that drummond gets more post touches than valanciunas is just an embarrassing statistic for us.

Comment

• Ya think?

Comment

Working...
                                X