No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demar has moved the ball well tonight and has handled the traps much better it seems. This will only help in the playoffs.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Derozan will run out of time but he closed in on a triple double and Claw Reborns suicide draws near.

Comment

• Great D down the stretch. Good to see some resilience from the guys.

Comment

• Tucker's defense was a game changer.

Trickle down effect.

Comment

• 12 points for DD and a Raptors win? I'll take it.

Comment

• good thing detroit is awful

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                Derozan will run out of time but he closed in on a triple double and Claw Reborns suicide draws near.
                Lol.

6 Assists so props to him on this one. I want him to do this night in and night out and I don't mind ending my life lol

Comment

• I love it when we win with defense. This team needs to get back to that scrappy, gritty underdog identity we used to have.

Comment

• Team basketball and honest defense and not over helping can take this team far.

Believe me

Comment

• Baynes took it in the dick

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                        I love it when we win with defense. This team needs to get back to that scrappy, gritty underdog identity we used to have.
                        I keep saying without Lowry DEFENCE is how we're gonna have to win. We cannot take nights off on that end. Energy and fight has to be there every night or we lose. You see this offence, we will not win a game without Lowry because our offence.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Best defensive 4th Quarter we've played this season!

The grind is back!

This is how this team needs to play from now on.... even when Kyle comes back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                            good thing detroit is awful
                            Our defence really picked up but Detroit being horrible is a huge reason why we will win. We wouldn't have beat a good team playing this way

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                              9 assists so far, halfway to our average of 18 per game.

30th place

LMAO
                              Someone in that locker room had access to RR. They read my post. Lol

19 Assists total, 1 up off their average.

Well done

Comment

• TSN Turning points

1. PJ Tucker's 3 that went up after hitting the rim then miraculously going in.
                                2. Norms drive that hung on the lip and fell in.

And..telling that when it was win or lose time..Stan nailed that pea brain Reggie Jackson to the bench and went with Smith.
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X