X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Drake sign LOL. Fuck that guy

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      Morris going 1/13 definitely helped. Detroit sucks and are now in 9th in the conference below Miami who's probably going to win tonight as well.
      Demar was guarding Morris. First time I can say Demar shut someone down. Best defensive game of Demar's career.

PJ Tucker said he challenged Demar to be better defensively and Demar said I got it.

Bottle this one up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

But that's the type of defense I expect to see night in and night out.. and not when they feel like it. Lowry will help the offense.. just hope he can actually shoot the ball when he comes back.
        this might be a problem surgery was on his shooting hand
        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• was it just me or was PJ tucker crying during the post-game interview with Eric Smith??
          Man.. the amount of soul and positive energy he brings to this team baffles me
          How can one man have this much influence over a whole team in such positive manner!?!?

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
            Demar was guarding Morris. First time I can say Demar shut someone down. Best defensive game of Demar's career.

PJ Tucker said he challenged Demar to be better defensively and Demar said I got it.

Bottle this one up!

DeMar was great defensively. I like that he spent more time/energy there than in his offensive game (or at least it felt that way to me). If he can learn how to play a 2-way game he's going to be a super star. Hopefully this game gives him motivation to keep doing it.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
              this might be a problem surgery was on his shooting hand
              Crossing all my fingers and toes. We desperately need his shooting.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post

Bottle this one up!

If DeMar can add defense and a 3-pt shot.... look out. If PJ can get DeMar and Kyle to play D, this team has a real shot to upset the Cavs. There's more than one way to skin a cat.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  That Drake sign LOL. Fuck that guy
                  http://imgur.com/8Se5XDq
                  Last edited by tonious35; Fri Mar 17, 2017, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                    If DeMar can add defense and a 3-pt shot.... look out. If PJ can get DeMar and Kyle to play D, this team has a real shot to upset the Cavs. There's more than one way to skin a cat.
                    If demar can add both he'd be a top 5 player

Comment

• Pellies beat Rockets without Cousins.. seems like Sacramento may have won that trade.

Comment

Pellies beat Rockets without Cousins.. seems like Sacramento may have won that trade.
                        They made the right trade, they just needed a better return for him, which was the part that got criticized the most

Comment

• PJ def challenged demar to be better defensively during that players meeting. That was demar's best defensive game.

With Demar's athleticism he has no excuse for being a sub-par defender he needs to bring that defensive intensity every game.

Comment

• As much as CJ has frustrated me this season, I'd still much rather have him than Reggie Jackson. I've seen him straight up lose games for the Pistons in the 4th quarter with so many bone-headed plays. Idk how Pistons fans watch that.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                              As much as CJ has frustrated me this season, I'd still much rather have him than Reggie Jackson. I've seen him straight up lose games for the Pistons in the 4th quarter with so many bone-headed plays. Idk how Pistons fans watch that.
                              I can just see the face of Ibaka when he was covering him one on one. It was like, "you still haven't changed you foolish child"

Comment

• Like I've been saying for some time, this team can actually win if they can hold DeMar and Kyle accountable to play defense and guarding their man straight up. They don't need to conserve their energy exclusively for offense... there are other ways to win a game. Getting our D ramped up is more conducive to playoff basketball anyways, where buckets are harder to come by. Defense + ball movement should be the goal for this team from here on in to prep for the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X