Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tDotted wrote: View Post
    Gotta win this one.

I wish we had Tucker last post-season.. Norman Powell gave Paul George issues occasionally, imagine Tucker on him. Would've handled the Pacers in 5 games tops.
    Defence wasn't really the problem in that series. It was the offence.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Harry Potter's just lost to the Bobcats.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Defence wasn't really the problem in that series. It was the offence.
        Both weren't good. The Pacers overall were actually slightly better offensively in that series compared to the regular season. It's just that they were still not good by NBA standards.

And I was more referring to the fact that Paul George absolutely had his way with the team for the most part. If he was shut down, Raptors would've won handily

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          That G5 against the Pacers last year probably was my favourite Raptors playoff game along with Vince's two 50 points games against the Sixers in 01. I mean, that G5 was just epic. What a comeback. What a performance by Norman Powell. DeRozan was GREAT too.

Good call. Remember that game in 2001 like it was yesterday. Game 5 last year was electric too.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
            Good call. Remember that game in 2001 like it was yesterday. Game 5 last year was electric too.
            Hopefully we won't have to play any Game 5's on our way to the finals!

Comment

• So there might be a chance the Celtics can catch the Cavs for 1st. If Celtics win tomorrow and Cavs lose, they'd be a half game back of the Cavs.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                So there might be a chance the Celtics can catch the Cavs for 1st. If Celtics win tomorrow and Cavs lose, they'd be a half game back of the Cavs.
                Cavs are playing the Lakers tomorrow

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                  Hopefully we won't have to play any Game 5's on our way to the finals!

Comment

• #WeWantAbbasToMakeGameThreadsGreatAgain
                    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                      #WeWantAbbasToMakeGameThreadsGreatAgain

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                        Cavs are playing the Lakers tomorrow
                        Celtics are playing the Sixers.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          Celtics are playing the Sixers.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                          Without Thomas. Healthy Cavs or Celtics without IT, who's more likely to lose?

Comment

• I expect DeMar to drop at least 30 on PG tonight. No doubt he's been stewing about what happened last playoff, waiting for the next chance at redemption.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              I expect DeMar to drop at least 30 on PG tonight. No doubt he's been stewing about what happened last playoff, waiting for the next chance at redemption.
                              Well, I hope he's smart about screen usage and doesn't try to do it one on one.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Celtics (sans IT) and Sixers (Okafor left after 11 minutes of playing time due to knee soreness) are tied midway through the 4th.

Comment

Working...
                                X