Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
    Celtics (sans IT) and Sixers (Okafor left after 11 minutes of playing time due to knee soreness) are tied midway through the 4th.
    Odd part is, I don't know who I'd prefer win - I really have difficulty in rooting for the Celtics at all - but if they win, then it increases the chance that they can leapfrog the Cavs for first, which means that the Raptors wouldn't have to face the Cavs until the ECF (and 2nd round could be Cavs/Wizards, which would take a toll on the Cavs).

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
      #WeWantAbbasToMakeGameThreadsGreatAgain
      You lost. You called a 10 game winning streak which did not occur. We need to stick with the hot hand.

Comment

Odd part is, I don't know who I'd prefer win - I really have difficulty in rooting for the Celtics at all - but if they win, then it increases the chance that they can leapfrog the Cavs for first, which means that the Raptors wouldn't have to face the Cavs until the ECF (and 2nd round could be Cavs/Wizards, which would take a toll on the Cavs).
        The Celtics are now 2 games behind the Cavs and we're 2 games behind the Wizards, so the chances are roughly equal now so you might as well root for the Raptors

Comment

• Anyone have a link to game ?

Comment

As the saying goes .....hold your nose and vote liberal....in this case SILENTLY pull for the Chowderheads to beat the Whiz. The Cavs need to integrate Smith and Love back into game shape and after getting a call from the league office for sitting Lebron, Love and Irving on a nationally televised game they just might play those guys more games than not down the stretch. Hard to see the Issiah-less Celtics closing up ground on the Lebrons and catching them.

Raps have to win their games as well...A win tonight and a Whiz loss to the Chowderheads on Monday in Chowdertown can pull the Raps to one game back in the loss column with the Whiz and Washington still have that tough 5 game road trip coming up.

Raps if they want to play the game on where to finish ...between 3 or 4....need to post a win tonight. Lots of doors open wider than they were a scant 7 to 10 days ago.
            Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sun Mar 19, 2017, 05:38 PM.
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
              Anyone have a link to game ?
              http://yoursportsinhd.com/
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                S/o to whoever created this website. I'll cancel my LP subscribtion if they keep it up. Quality stuff.

Comment

• Is that Bill Bayno on the Pacers bench?
                  OG is our king

Comment

• Is this thing working?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Gotta love Ibaka

Comment

• Seeerrrrrrge Ibaaaakaaaa

Comment

• carroll is so terrible

Comment

• Turner had a near death experience