Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ogi wrote: View Post
    If derozan can keep this level of defense up I'm buying in
    He is only "a decent defender" away from being a superstar.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
      Seeing the team score this much is so weird
      Excellent defense, good ball movement, DD distributing and getting his shots. I'd say this is the most complete half the Raptors have played since that comeback against the Celtics in their 1st meeting I think?

Comment

• Didnt watch the last 2 games cause i was sick of how ugly this team was playing. This looks like a whole new team
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
          Excellent defense, good ball movement, DD distributing and getting his shots. I'd say this is the most complete half the Raptors have played since that comeback against the Celtics in their 1st meeting I think?
          Best they playd since ibakas and pjs first game vs celts
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
            George is FRUSTRRATED

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            When George and Mahinmi is replaced with ThadYoung and Teague, the intangibles and the intensity drops like crazy

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
              He is only "a decent defender" away from being a superstar.
              I wouldn't bet on it happening but that being said this guy has surprised us many times before.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                When George and Mahinmi is replaced with ThadYoung and Teague, the intangibles and the intensity drops like crazy
                Swapping George Hill with Jeff Teague was so dumb

Comment

• We are killing them on boards 30 - 16

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                    Can't believe some posters around here actually wanted Thaddeus Young for a first round pick and Patterson. That's such a treadmill move.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                      I wouldn't bet on it happening but that being said this guy has surprised us many times before.
                      Well he just needs to put his mind to it to play defense consistently. Maybe its as simple as someone needs to hold him accountable, Tucker has and he has played good defense in the Pistons game and the first half of this game.

Comment

• Norman Powell took 7 shots in his 4-5 mins on the floor. Ridiculous.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I realized that when Carole jumps forward on his threes. It's almost automatic

But when he tries cocking it back to create space, it's always a miss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• It's amazing what happens when you're hitting 3s and putting in effort. Such a talented team, they don't have to play their best game to beat most teams, just need the intensity and it should be a W
                            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                            Because its 2015

Comment

• Cojo got Georged in the nanny-packers

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                Norman Powell took 7 shots in his 4-5 mins on the floor. Ridiculous.
                                half were good and half were bad shots

Comment

Working...
                                X