No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobby Portis looking like Paul Millsap out there, Denzel Valentine looking like Ray Allen.

Comment

• Raps have no perimeter D. How many open 3's have we given up tonight? They're torching us!
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Wright took on the stupidity of Joseph

Casey for a defensive coach to not see this garbage is mind boggling.

Stop collapsing in the middle then scrambling back to an open three point shooter.

Comment

• Every time the Bulls call a report that their team is in dysfunction, they beat us

Comment

• Why would he play the all bench lineup against the Bulls lol. What an idiot. But it wouldn't have really made a difference. We are just cursed against this team.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
              Raps have no perimeter D. How many open 3's have we given up tonight? They're torching us!
              they have had passable perimeter D like 4 times all year, so there's that.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                they have had passable perimeter D like 4 times all year, so there's that.
                this time it is 3 times for mercy's sake

Comment

• Should have drafted Portis

Comment

• casey is so fucking stupid

Comment

• Well said Osario... turn this shit heel of a game around

Comment

• FVV is gonna come in momentarily.

Comment

• that was a moronic turnover

Comment

• Okay take out Wright. He is playing worse than Cory right now. How as a point guard do you dribble it off your foot TWICE for no reason
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• We will get scorched by the Cavs with all the three point shooters

It's already a habit.

Collapsing in the middle then scrambling

Hard to break this trash defense

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                                Should have drafted Portis
                                Fuck Portis

Comment

Working...
                                X