Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tDotted wrote: View Post
    He's been doing that a lot lately. It's ridiculous
    Poor rotations isn't a lately thing lol it's an always.

Comment

• Late to the game thread...I'm sure everyone's in a great mood?

Yo at 10:23 of the 2nd the Bulls hit a 2 with his toe clearly on the line and it was called a 3 and nobody asked for a review and it stood. If you recorded you can see it for yourself. Could end up being a big point
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
        I'd be inclined to agree if it weren't for the fact they've beaten us 11 times in a row, shooting 50% overall and 45% from 3 in those 11 games.
        That's over 3 years and more than half of those players are long gone....
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
          I'd be inclined to agree if it weren't for the fact they've beaten us 11 times in a row, shooting 50% overall and 45% from 3 in those 11 games.
          I fully expect those percentages to rise by 10% each in the 4th quarter lol

Comment

• Also these are the games tucker needs to start, you're wasting 7 min a half of "all star wing stop" time with your stopper on the bench. And then to add to that carroll can add shooting off the bench.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I just watched rondo brick 4 consecutive jump shots during the halftime shoot around

How tf is he 3/4 from 3 tn lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                well a new generation of trolling is beginning with Portis, Fellatio, Zipser, and Portis

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                  I know you'll like this but DeRozan doesn't help shit on defence lol

He can barely help himself, there's no way he's guilty of overhelping. The other guys just get caught out of position. If they were "overhelping" you would see a lot more trapping and us getting beat by swinging the ball to the otherside but it's usually a single pass out of a weak "doubleteam" which is actually more just a second defender sagging by trying to watch his teammate defend as oppose to actually making a decision one way or the other.
                  To each his own opinion so we can use Whatever the Defensive term to describe this garbage but it seems it is now a bad practice that is very hard to break.

As I said earlier, against Cleveland and Boston who are great three point shooting teams, Raptors will get massacred in the playoffs.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                    Doesn't seem to have mattered this season man.

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                      I just watched rondo brick 4 consecutive jump shots during the halftime shoot around

How tf is he 3/4 from 3 tn lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Needs the smell of Raptor fear to lock in his focus.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                        well a new generation of trolling is beginning with Portis, Fellatio, Zipser, and Portis
                        Likely not...
                        Anyway..here we go...game on
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                          To each his own opinion so we can use Whatever the Defensive term to describe this garbage but it seems it is now a bad practice that is very hard to break.

As I said earlier, against Cleveland and Boston who are great three point shooting teams, Raptors will get massacred in the playoffs.
                          CLE yes but I honestly think with Lowry we can take BOS. We just seem to play them well unlike CHI.

Comment

• Butler doesn't wanna guard DeMar? Seriously? Lol

Comment

• Wow Derozan just stared Butler to tip that loose ball.

Comment

• Carroll's inability to get over screens is what KILLS him on defence. That's one of the biggest things that makes Tucker a good defender. He hardly ever gets hung up on screens
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X