No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what the actual fuck is the strategy on that defence? like, good for pat bailing them out but what the fuck is the rationale for hedging against MCW? with JV no less?

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      Accepting the 4th seed makes these loses a whole lot easier
      I'm cool with a loss. Just not to the BULLS. This streak needs to die

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
        what the actual fuck is the strategy on that defence? like, good for pat bailing them out but what the fuck is the rationale for hedging against MCW? with JV no less?
        Scramble energy 4th quarter try for turnovers nothing else has worked?
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• dafuq is going on with powell?
          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
            I'm cool with a loss. Just not to the BULLS. This streak needs to die
            No worries, we'll beat the Bulls when the Leafs win the Stanley Cup!

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              Accepting the 4th seed makes these loses a whole lot easier
              Or just accepting that it won't matter, Raps would still be fish bait for the Cavs.

Comment

• That block was nasty.... and sweet. Thanks Pattman for making them pay.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Love the way Jack just ignores and tries to shut Matt up about an opposing players injury...
                  There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                    No worries, we'll beat the Bulls when the Leafs win the Stanley Cup!
                    Nah, I like Matthews chance a lot more than ours.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                      That block was nasty.... and sweet. Thanks Pattman for making them pay.
                      He went ibaka, for ibaka
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                        Love the way Jack just ignores and tries to shut Matt up about an opposing players injury...
                        He's tense, as he should be.

Comment

• Why is Demar still on the bench? Come on Casey....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• It is true that it doesn't matter when we play the Cavs we aren't beating them. But it would have just been nice to be able to say we got to the ECFs again. Also I would have loved to play either Washington or Boston and beat their ass before Cleveland lol. But it is what it is. We can't expect consistency from this team without Lowry.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Are you kidding me? Derozan still on the bench while Butler is back in... like wtf?

Comment

• WHY IS DEROZAN STILL SITTING. Is Casey on fucking drugs??

Comment

Working...
                                X