X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't wait for Lowry to get back
    OG is our king

Comment

• We all talk about Tucker's defence which is phenomenal. But its the LEADERSHIP. The leadership this man has brought to this team is like no other. Having him and Kyle on the floor together with that toughness and leadership is going to be deadly.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
        Demar better buy Tucker dinner tonight.
        They should exchange salaries for a game.

Tucker will double his salary in no time.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
          Demar - What a game!

42 points 7 rebounds and 8 assists

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Demar and pj: peanut butter and jelly tonight. So very different, but so very special together. I even saw demar make a huge body-in-the-way block late! Fuck yeeea
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            We all talk about Tucker's defence which is phenomenal. But its the LEADERSHIP. The leadership this man has brought to this team is like no other. Having him and Kyle on the floor together with that toughness and leadership is going to be deadly.
            Completely agree with this. He's got that vibe about him you automatically just respect the guy and listen when he talks

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              We all talk about Tucker's defence which is phenomenal. But its the LEADERSHIP. The leadership this man has brought to this team is like no other. Having him and Kyle on the floor together with that toughness and leadership is going to be deadly.
              Hes a motivator, you heard him in the interview. His toughness, physicality, leadership, he motivates his teammates.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                This game took like 20 years off my life... like fuck that was stressful
                Seriously. Good thing we won or I might've shed some tears

Comment

• Was too busy watching the game to comment at the time, but did anyone else notice after Zipser fouled Tucker and knocked him out of bounds in the last minute? He was apologizing repeatedly, trying to shake his hand before PJ in-bounded. PJ was NOT having it. PJ Tucker does not do nice.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                    If CARROLL was in the 4th: Butler with 50 pts and we lose by 20
                    For real. He is no where near the defender Tucker is. Those injuries have done him in
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Was DD saying I gotchu to PJ post game lmfao
                      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                        Hes a motivator, you heard him in the interview. His toughness, physicality, leadership, he motivates his teammates.
                        We needed him soooo badly. We needed him more than I thought we did.

Comment

• Tucker is JJ without the doghouse part.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Was hubie brown and the espn boys salty after the game

I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Chefff wrote: View Post
                              Was too busy watching the game to comment at the time, but did anyone else notice after Zipser fouled Tucker and knocked him out of bounds in the last minute? He was apologizing repeatedly, trying to shake his hand before PJ in-bounded. PJ was NOT having it. PJ Tucker does not do nice.
                              Love that about him...big win mentally....
                              That may not have torn the heart out of the bulls playoff dreams but it might be a collapsed lung and a broken rib or two.
                              Butler is really knicked up and he played a really tough 40 plus minutes tonight.
                              Chicago is close to code blue.
                              Last edited by Demographic Shift; Tue Mar 21, 2017, 10:26 PM.
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                Tucker is JJ without the doghouse part.
                                Tucker is jj without the stupid boneheaded plays

I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Working...
                                X