• Show
Clear All

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Jclaw = real MVP

And gets my vote for Game 1 of the playoffs game thread
    Thx. Just trying to give 110%

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
      Watched the replay again. Ibaka bumped into Lopez coming down on the rebound. Yeah, okay that's just part of the game. Then Lopez loses his shit and initiates the aggression. Like come on, 1 game max seems pretty reasonable!
      This fight was started by Lopez. That slight bump is nothing, happens all the time in basketball.

Comment

• Comment

• Half a game back of Washington
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Damn were still the top story on espn nba page tonight, ahead of a golden state game and lebron james and lavar ball drama.

Of course, it's not ONLY because the raptors came back to end the bulls streak
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Just watched a 10min. Recap. What a game that was!!!

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                Just watched a 10min. Recap. What a game that was!!!
                And I didnt even knew about the Ibaka/Lopez thing!!!!

Comment

• WTF?

Comment

• Chefff wrote: View Post
                    WTF?

sarcasm i'd bet

just caught up on th thread and wow great win and great thread gents

oh and fuck boston

Comment

• Suspension for Ibaka? Please.. Just give this lad 5 mins in a box. That will do.

Comment

• Finally..the monkey is off raptors back from Chicago,f@#k...Great game,the scrimmage fight did help,definitely woke them up. The crowd got hot,so did the players. Talent is there with Lowry back might do some damage,I'm just worried about Coach Casey,he scares me with his coaching tactics. 3rd in the conference would b perfect,play reasonable first rd team,second rd boston and Cleveland will b huge challenge,I have faith. Nba stat for yeah,raptors this season have the most comeback wins this season with more than 10 points down..it's at 17 or 18 I believe,crazy.
                        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• I don't know what it is with this team and the constant slow starts. Being ready to fight from the opening tip is such a rarity.

I'm glad we finally beat those fuckers, but I'm more annoyed that we got ourselves into that position against an obviously inferior opponent.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                Let's all just be thankful nobody pulled out a .48 index finger.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X