X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Ibaka on the fight:

Exactly like I said. 1 game max and Better be less games than lopez
    Completely agree with Serge's comments and position. Trini took the first punch. That should be an absolute no-no. The size of these guys...if that punch landed at minimum a big concussion. I just hope they don't equalize the punishment. Defending oneself (if clearly established) should never be punished. Great to hear SI is feeling good.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
      no joke i had pineapple pizza for dinner and the raps beat the bulls. its a sign.
      That was pretty close though...next time open up another can of pineapple onto the pizza!

Comment

• I admittedly stopped watching when the lead swelled to 15 with 6 mins left. I started working on my taxes. Womp, womp.

15 mins later, I checked NBA.com to see what the final score was, and realized we were in OT

Comment

• Heck of a game! DeMar pulled a Lowry classic not-letting-us-lose game, especially late after settling a bit early on. On both ends too, some nice defensive plays late. Pat was awesome, nice to see him wake up. JV and Pat kept the bench afloat there to start the 4th which was nice. I'd have left them in together with DeMar up until they went small at least but Pat really stepped up at C so I'm fine with it. All hail Tucker.

The curse is broken! Hallelujah.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
            I admittedly stopped watching when the lead swelled to 15 with 6 mins left. I started working on my taxes. Womp, womp.

15 mins later, I checked NBA.com to see what the final score was, and realized we were in OT
            I admittedly never stopped believing

This ain't milt Polacios toronto raptors
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Was hard to tell the difference for the first 42 mins....

Comment

I admittedly never stopped believing

We still play a lot of Mo'Iso.

Comment

Ibaka on the fight:

Exactly like I said. 1 game max and Better be less games than lopez
                  Expectation is that it'll be 3 games
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                    That was pretty close though...next time open up another can of pineapple onto the pizza!
                    Serge has got to eat it in lieu of a suspension and do abbas' homework for him. Done. Speaking of, Abbas plz do not bless the jclaw threads; the bulls curse has finally been lifted.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      We still play a lot of Mo'Iso.
                      Ja ro'ming with the pun gun? I got'tabak you up.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        Expectation is that it'll be 3 games
                        Says who? I went back to 2014. In separate incidents, ilyasova, cousins and nick young all got 1 game for throwing a punch

https://www.eskimo.com/~pbender/fines.html#16-17

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                          Serge has got to eat it in lieu of a suspension and do abbas' homework for him. Done. Speaking of, Abbas plz do not bless the jclaw threads; the bulls curse has finally been lifted.
                          Abbas needs to make d league game threads for the rest of the season. We'll see how he looks next year in camp

Comment

Says who? I went back to 2014. In separate incidents, ilyasova, cousins and nick young all got 1 game for throwing a punch

https://www.eskimo.com/~pbender/fines.html#16-17
                            Ibaka made slight contact though didn't he? The realgm article said he "grazed" Lopez, which probably will mean the same as full contact.

Hope it's not a long suspension cause we were just starting to build some momentum again. But it's nice to know the roster has finally got some guys that can't be pushed around, and will actually push other teams around. We're finally becoming the assholes I've always wanted this team to be

Comment

• I can live with a 1 game suspension....3 games and we're screwed.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                                I can live with a 1 game suspension....3 games and we're screwed.
                                Yup.

Comment

Working...
                                X