Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    Heck of a game! DeMar pulled a Lowry classic not-letting-us-lose game, especially late after settling a bit early on. On both ends too, some nice defensive plays late. Pat was awesome, nice to see him wake up. JV and Pat kept the bench afloat there to start the 4th which was nice. I'd have left them in together with DeMar up until they went small at least but Pat really stepped up at C so I'm fine with it. All hail Tucker.

The curse is broken! Hallelujah.
    You called it (maybe with a bit less stress)

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Did we just make it through 10 posts talking about jerseys and courts and nobody proclaiming something "the ugliest thing they've ever seen"??
      That's because nobody mentioned the logo. But even then it's like, watermelons aren't that bad after all

Comment

• Only one game suspension. Good.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          Only one game suspension. Good.
          just to keep it official

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            Only one game suspension. Good.
            I've been googling every half hour, nobodies quicker than tha roc

Also, fuck yeaaa
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
              just to keep it official

Haha big cat was lookin like suge knight or uncle phil bout to toss jazzy mirotic out the front door

Comment

Haha big cat was lookin like suge knight or uncle phil bout to toss jazzy mirotic out the front door
                Magloire is smart dude. He went after mofo who tries to bury us ALL THE TIME.

Comment

• I smell another re-brand coming, they've simplified the uniforms and logo to the point where the older fans are starting to let go of the dribbling dinosaur.

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
                    I smell another re-brand coming, they've simplified the uniforms and logo to the point where the older fans are starting to let go of the dribbling dinosaur.
                    He prefers to be called paul pierce

Comment

He prefers to be called paul pierce
                      Ur a true fan for not throwing Vinny C under the bus like a savage. I'm howling right now.

Comment

• What an amazing game last night. Was at the pub with a buddy watching it and the place was going wild. And the come back?! Oh good lord, we needed that BAD. It's amazing what a couple of ejections can do to light a fire under ya, eh?

Keep up the good work Jclaw!!
                        Last edited by Joey; Wed Mar 22, 2017, 05:51 PM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          What an amazing game last night. Was at the pub with a buddy watching it and the place was going wild. And the come back?! Oh good lord, we needed that BAD. It's amazing what a couple of ejections can do to light a fire under ya, eh?

Keep up the good work Jclaw!!
                          I wish there was a pub in Calgary that went wild for Raptor games...or even acknowledged Raptor games...the best you can get is it on one TV with no sound...unless its playoffs AND no hockey games are on AND you beg them to put the sound on

It ain't easy in these streets

Comment

I wish there was a pub in Calgary that went wild for Raptor games...or even acknowledged Raptor games...the best you can get is it on one TV with no sound...unless its playoffs AND no hockey games are on AND you beg them to put the sound on

It ain't easy in these streets
                            Definitely helped that there was no Leafs game on. Lol

Comment

• RAPTORS @ HEAT Wed March 23 SN1 and NBATV (can you believe we bumped Suns/Nets?!)

Well.....that was interesting. Thought that was it for me and game threads. Best not to tempt the fates with too much celebration. But that was fun. This was the only highlight I could find.

It's going to be tough to come down from that mountain and face a non-Bulls team. And not on ESPN, no less (just regular national american coverage). But gather ourselves we must...this could be a first round opponent.

So let's welcome our hosts from South Beach

Not sure about the big guy in the middle. Listed as probable for Thursday after getting 13 stitches to his right hand. According to espn, the last time that happened, he missed 2-3 games. Here's the rest...

(PG)

(SG)

(SG)

(SF)

And the bench...

And, for your Toronto Raptors

Joseph (PG)
                              Derozan (SG)
                              Carroll (SF)
                              The understudy playing the role of Ibaka (PF)
                              Valanciunas (C)

With 4 of our remaining games made up of Indiana and Miami, we may have a lot to say about the bottom half of the playoff bracket. But forget about them...let's just make sure we're tuned up for the playoffs and we can take on anybody.

Keys to the game?

Comment

• arghh...a "rookie" mistake. Mods, could you please change the date to Thursday?

Comment

Working...
                                X