Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn JClaw you makin flawless threads and have been undefea--

Jclaw wrote: View Post
    arghh...a "rookie" mistake. Mods, could you please change the date to Thursday?

Tiptoe lightly...quick mods for the bball gods catch wind!
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• MIA is a scary team.

Here's hoping the Pacers can hold them off from 6th place. I want no part of them these Playoffs.
      Last edited by JamesNaismith; Wed Mar 22, 2017, 07:54 PM.

Comment

• Remember when Serge Ibaka revenged every NBA mascot?
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• MIA is a very scary team but it remains to be seen if they can keep this high fitness level in the playoffs. I mean, just look at this team. They're playing so fucking hard. So much energy wasted on D(that sounds like a bad thing but it's not) + They're running non stop. Cuts, screens... - every 5 players on the court are always moving/running. It's beautiful.

Comment

• Tough, tough game. Joseph covering Dragic is going to be... interesting.
            SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• Brian Scallabrine wrote: View Post
              Tough, tough game. Joseph covering Dragic is going to be... interesting.
              On paper I like the match up.

But in reality I think they're going to make it hell for DeRozan to score. My guess is they actually allow Johnson to guard him a bit since he's longer to contest shots and bigger that he can't back him down, not to mention being a former teammate will be very accustom to DeMar's tricks/moves.

With no Ibaka to help with the offensive load, JV, Powell and Pat will need to step up big time.

Comment

• Avenge me Jclaw

Comment

• Just to bring a little glimmer of hope...and for some reason I love defensive highlights lol

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                    On paper I like the match up.

But in reality I think they're going to make it hell for DeRozan to score. My guess is they actually allow Johnson to guard him a bit since he's longer to contest shots and bigger that he can't back him down, not to mention being a former teammate will be very accustom to DeMar's tricks/moves.

With no Ibaka to help with the offensive load, JV, Powell and Pat will need to step up big time.
                    Yeah this one will be tough without Serge. Everyone needs to show up offensively and help DeMar out. Even if they do though, they better not try to outscore Miami... there will always be a chance to win if they can slow them down with defense. Please no surprise performances from Luke Babbitt because they keep leaving him open from 3 due to defensive breakdowns
                    OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                      Yeah this one will be tough without Serge. Everyone needs to show up offensively and help DeMar out. Even if they do though, they better not try to outscore Miami... there will always be a chance to win if they can slow them down with defense. Please no surprise performances from Luke Babbitt because they keep leaving him open from 3 due to defensive breakdowns
                      Brace yourself for Tyler Johnson to drop 40 on us lol

Comment

• Isn't Dion Waiters out with a sprained ankle?

I think we get our revenge tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                          Isn't Dion Waiters out with a sprained ankle?

I think we get our revenge tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          And Whiteside is probable. Likely to play tho

Vegas say we're 5 pt dogs

Comment

• Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                              MIA is a scary team.

Here's hoping the Pacers can hold them off from 6th place. I want no part of them these Playoffs.
                              They're a cute story, but stars shine in the playoffs. I'd be more worried about Atlanta indy or chicago
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• So... is Casper the ghost of Richie Rich?

Comment

Working...
                                X