Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    PJ will start at 4
    Makes sense as the Heat play a small lineup with the exception of Whiteside.

When Hassan's not on the court, wonder if Casey will go big to counter and create advantages in the paint and glass*.

*Silly me, I think we already know the answer

Comment

PJ will start at 4
      Good
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• So Joseph-DeRozan-Carroll-Tucker-Valanciunas is the 5 were starting with? SMH.

It should be Joseph-DeRozan-Tucker-Patterson-Valanciunas.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
          So Joseph-DeRozan-Carroll-Tucker-Valanciunas is the 5 were starting with? SMH.

It should be Joseph-DeRozan-Tucker-Patterson-Valanciunas.
          even Cody is out on Demarre Carroll at this point. Sad!

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
            At the time, he was everything you could want in a SF. After his bone bruise, there was a small risk but I felt he could move past it and be beneficial. I was wrong & since then I've felt kinda guilty, hence why I keep that Axel quote in my name to remind me. But seriously, who else was there in the SF pool that year to go after that was also a UFA? The next best guy was Omri Casspi of all people!
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Comment

hey, im no trump fan but i'll shamelessly use the memes he spawned.

Comment

• http://nbastreams.pw/na.php?id=0021601068&feed=4

Been using streams from here. Popups might happen, but easy enough to close right away.
                  Axel wrote:
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Where is everyone?

Game's about ta go, people! We gotta crush the Heat's dreams.
                    Axel wrote:
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    KeonClark wrote:

Comment

hey, im no trump fan but i'll shamelessly use the memes he spawned.
                      Grab this game by the Pussy?

Comment

• Erik Spo with that amazing record and he really earned it. He really turned Lebron into a better intangible player

Comment

• Whiteside with a travel to start without a call. Nice

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                            Erik Spo with that amazing record and he really earned it. He really turned Lebron into a better intangible player
                            I was always skeptical about him when Wade, Lebron and Bosh were on the Heat, just like I am with Tyronne Lue, but Spo proved that he is a really good coach.

Comment

• LOL another blow out

Comment

• Whiteside is dunking on us with fucked up fingers.
                                Axel wrote:
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Working...
                                X