No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are getting killed inside yet you decide to play patterson at the 5? Like I don't get it.

Comment

• Joseph is not a Point Guard, he is not even a NBA player

Comment

• I'll take Axel Toupane and waive Carroll's ass next year

Comment

• So who's getting in a fight tonight so that the team gets fired up and comes back?
          OG is our king

Comment

• Bad quarter but I still believe in a W tonight, Norm playing hard, Demar unconscious and the refs might give us some calls in the 2nd Q to make up for miscalls in the 1st
            SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
              Any suggestions on what to do with Joseph?
              make sure Lowry is made of Adamantium

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                You are getting killed inside yet you decide to play patterson at the 5? Like I don't get it.
                Casey is a moron. How many times do we have to go over this?
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                  What is Norm doing out there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Why? Are you really this insecure of a fan of Derozan.

Powell will not get his minutes so chill

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                    Any suggestions on what to do with Joseph?
                    getting a coach would be a start.

Comment

• Wow! I really dont understand how our defence is sooo damn inconsistent. We've played such good D since the All Star break overall but we've had a few games like this where we literally can't stop a fly. Cory, Carroll and Demar have been so bad on the defensive end tonight so far it's not even funny
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• All bench unit. Lol nevermind that's game. Casey never learns shit

Comment

• Powell really needs to slow it down.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Yea Patterson at the 5 tonight isn't smart
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              Wow! I really dont understand how our defence is sooo damn inconsistent. We've played such good D since the All Star break overall but we've had a few games like this where we literally can't stop a fly. Cory, Carroll and Demar have been so bad on the defensive end tonight so far it's not even funny
                              psssst...Carroll

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                                All bench unit. Lol nevermind that's game. Casey never learns shit
                                YUP! Game over

Comment

Working...
                                X