Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    Wow! I really dont understand how our defence is sooo damn inconsistent. We've played such good D since the All Star break overall but we've had a few games like this where we literally can't stop a fly. Cory, Carroll and Demar have been so bad on the defensive end tonight so far it's not even funny
    This team plays terrible defense until its the 4th quarter.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
      So who's getting in a fight tonight so that the team gets fired up and comes back?
      Most likely Cojo and Dragic.... revenge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• 2Pat cannot get the ball out of his hands fast enough
        SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• The only league with so corrupted refereed

Comment

• lol, jakob is getting the rookie JV treatment x 1000 this year.

Comment

• WOW. What a garbage call. Amazing you can be so bad at your job and still get paid

Comment

• Lol refs got their shit call on Poetl in

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                  Why? Are you really this insecure of a fan of Derozan.

Powell will not get his minutes so chill
                  I think u misunderstood.... I meant why is he playing like this.

Is there a moment when u don't have Demar's John Hancock in your mouth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Comment

• wtf refs?!?!?!

Comment

• Baseball bat or golf club, fellas? Which to bash Casey's head in?
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• the ghost of ed malloy hangs over the miami arena....
                          rodney mott is really having an off night.
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• Holy fuck that was a brutal call... I wanna see Casey get so mad he gets a tech.. wake everyone up
                            SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• wow.. this game is so rigged... officials extra harsh on raptors...

Comment

• We got nothing to lose tonight. It feels like we rested our all starters and expected to lose. That means Delon and Powell better do their damnest to score

Comment

Working...
                                X