Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• special1 wrote: View Post
    I think u misunderstood.... I meant why is he playing like this.

Is there a moment when u don't have Demar's John Hancock in your mouth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    that doesn't even make sense

Comment

• look at the hilarious shots we're creating

Comment

• Actually what we say in Toronto was when JJ was on Caseys bad side
        SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• at what point does the nba just stop calling ridiculous fouls on rookies because they are rookies....
          that foul on pertle in the exact same circumstances would not be called on non rookie...
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• I feel bad for Jakob. Every thing he does, FOUL.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
              I think u misunderstood.... I meant why is he playing like this.

Is there a moment when u don't have Demar's John Hancock in your mouth?

But i sense the insecurity, lol

I thought he is 5th in PPG
              All star selection
              Olympian

Maybe because he still can not defend his position
              Still can't shoot the three
              And poor BBIQ

So maybe that's were the insecurity is coming from his most loyal fans

Lmao

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                that doesn't even make sense
                What's Norm doing out there (meaning what the #%$& is Norm doing out there!)

Better??

Comment

• The worst part with this team is no one is EVER ready to shoot. So many times the ball gets swung and guys are open enough to shoot but their feet aren't set and they pass up good shots. Patterson is obviously the worst culprit of this but he's not the only one. This is what I miss most about Ross, he was always ready to shoot and had his feet set
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Watching those reddit streams last night, the difference between Jazz dancers and Miami is like night and day. The Mormon influence on the Jazz dancers don't make their dancing sexy at all

Comment

• miami dancers are hot as hell tho, while raptors dance pack has only one hot girl (mariah)

Comment

• Powell is tough to watch. Hes doing things that hes not capable of doing.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• random observation: since i have been watching so many games on web streams this year i've noticed that the raptors dancers are considerably more technically competent than most other teams.

Comment

• I know it's for another thread, but my eyes are on the Oregon Ducks tonight, lol

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                              I feel bad for Jakob. Every thing he does, FOUL.
                              Well maybe we should stop playing him. With Serge out he has to play but we really need to give up on playing Jakob at this point. He's played well for a rookie and has got enough minutes this season.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Joseph cheering Wright

Joseph is the most annoying player

Just sit down and learn moron

Comment

Working...
                                X