No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norm is stinking the joint out tongiht...

Time to get him out.... and jam some valium in him .. to slow the fuck down...
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• Lol Powell
      SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• ISO Norm is a bad idea.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Wright has looked fantastic, and should absolutely be starting. Way better fit with Derozan too.

Also, anyone still talking shit about Derozan, the guy who has almost single handedly kept us in this game, by far our best player with Lowry injured, needs to crawl back into their 2014 cave
          SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• After Powell fucked up a tonne, I won't rag on him missing that open 3. He did something right this time

Comment

• Lmao Demar had no confidence in Norman hitting that 3. He hesitated in passing it to him lol. And then he misses
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Apparently wide open corner three norm is also a bad idea

Comment

• How do Players miss these open fucking shots

Derozan would have been averaging 7ast if out players hit even a bit more efficently
                  Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Powell trying to play the Lou Will role is making my eyes bleed. Please enough with the madness

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                      ISO Norm is a bad idea.
                      Ditto

Comment

• Ibaka with his range can make the opposing team's defense a tad honest.

Comment

• Man we had a chance to tie it up so many times. Smh.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• theae guys just cant make any open shots. Fucking pathetic.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                              How do Players miss these open fucking shots

Derozan would have been averaging 7ast if out players hit even a bit more efficently
                              Yup. Norm missing that 3 is so annoying.

Comment

• These Heat dancers aren't that hot...

Comment

Working...
                                X