Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
    the smallest guy setting a screen for Demar? that's right!
    I used to do it all the time. I'm 5'9 & I played SG in HS. I was used mostly as a pick n pop guy as well as a good post passer. The bounce pass was my weapon.... as well as a bank shot.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Anyway nice defensive response this quarter. But everyone knows only the first quarter shows the coaches skill. Second quarter is all about the players.

Comment

• FUCK!!!!!! I fucking hate Van Vleet for that shit man! He always fucking tries to layup the ball when he 5 foot nothing. Like chill. Holy shit!
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Raptors were clearly the better team that half despite the score. Refs were absolute shit

Comment

• 3 bullshit fouls on JV. Refs trying to cover that spread eh

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
              Yo this whole Miami team just drops to the floor whenever anyone is near em
              Yea its bad. They are all such floppers its crazy.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                I used to do it all the time. I'm 5'9 & I played SG in HS. I was used mostly as a pick n pop guy as well as a good post passer. The bounce pass was my weapon.... as well as a bank shot.
                It is useful in causing the mismatches we need

Comment

• DeRozan is the ONLY player that showed up to play tonight. Fucking pathetic.

The ever DEPENDABLE Carroll and Patterson have combined for 4 points.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    FUCK!!!!!! I fucking hate Van Vleet for that shit man! He always fucking tries to layup the ball when he 5 foot nothing. Like chill. Holy shit!
                    Ahaha I was screaming at my TV. He slowed down a little too so I thought he got my message

Comment

• FVV not big enough on the break to dunk and gets blocked and Delon not strong enough on the finish...
                      1st year guys still working hard though...

How Miami gets away with the clutching and reaching in all game long so far is simply amazing...
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        FUCK!!!!!! I fucking hate Van Vleet for that shit man! He always fucking tries to layup the ball when he 5 foot nothing. Like chill. Holy shit!
                        To have a shitty Demar iso instead, you are correct, because we get the last shot when the buzzer expires

Comment

• OT topic:

If Boston gets the no.1 pick.

The combo of Lonzo Ball and Isaiah could be deadly.

They may also try again in getting Butler or Paul George without giving up their potential no.1 pick

Comment

• Even I was was like WTF a few times.... this whole game has been ugly. Hoping for a better half.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Yea the refs were really bad but that's what you get when you come out playing like shit. Now you know these refs are gonna call ticky tack fouls so move your feet and stop reaching. And stop throwing elbows.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                Even I was was like WTF a few times.... this whole game has been ugly. Hoping for a better half.
                                I rather have it ugly and we squeek out a win

Comment

Working...
                                X