Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.I wrote: View Post
    Deep down I really hope the Ball brothers fail in the NBA, only because of LaVar Ball and his ridiculous statements.
    He expects a 1 billion dollars shoe deal for his boy.

Crazy pimp

Lol

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
      But Lonzo IMO is clearly numero uno so very doubtful that he messes this up.

The likelihood of Ball of being a one generational talent is very high with his great fundamentals on both ends of the floor
      Its one thing to dominate against kids still using acne cream who are spindly 19 year olds... Its something else to do it against the men...

That and he has an utter whack job as a parent to contend with... this guy is a high risk pick....
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

Crazy pimp

Lol
        He's just jibberin and jabberin like a half crazy dad from the hood. I don't know if he's got his hands in as their business manager but I hope not. I say shame on the media for making him a celebrity
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Disagree
          I can't remember the last time FVV has finished a layup with a defender nearby

Comment

Lol
            I have Michigan winning it all lol
            SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

Crazy pimp

Lol
              Not just that.

He thinks the Warriors will be better if you switched Curry for Lonzo.

He thinks he can beat Jordan 1 on 1.

And on ESPN First Take, he said Lonzo will have a bigger impact on the Lakers than Magic did.

Ridiculous.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                I can't remember the last time FVV has finished a layup with a defender nearby
                Last game at a crucial point of our comeback in the 4th
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

He's just jibberin and jabberin like a half crazy dad from the hood. I don't know if he's got his hands in as their business manager but I hope not. I say shame on the media for making him a celebrity
                  Even if his kid was going 30th in the draft, he'd be hyping them up. Also, the guy averaged 2 points a game his only year of college.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                    Its one thing to dominate against using acne cream spindly 19 year olds... Its something else to do it against the men...
                    That and he has an utter whack job as a parent to contend with... this guy is a high risk pick....
                    You maybe right, his dad's sideshow so far could be their biggest detriment down the road.

The inherent talent of the kid cannot be denied though. Boston is a right fit for him because of the Coach

Comment

Not just that.

And on ESPN First Take, he said Lonzo will have a bigger impact on the Lakers than Magic did.

Ridiculous.
                      Just remember, the more outlandish shit he says, the more attention he gets, the more appearances he gets offered, the more shitty shirts he sells. I don't think he is quite as stupid as he projects, I think some of it is an act (a la Donald Trump)
                      SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

Not just that.

Ridiculous.
                        Is he on crack?

Comment

• DUCKS WIN! My Bracket is still alive!

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                            Is he on crack?
                            Something worse

Comment

• did the Heat sell any tickets for this game ?
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

Last game at a crucial point of our comeback in the 4th
                                He got lucky

Comment

Working...
                                X