Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowry with the vid bomb on Rex. Nice.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
      Demar has been great, but I am sure you rather have us end the qtr if FVV just gave the ball to Demar for a final shot, even if it was going to be another bad ISO right?
      I would rather Demar take a shot than Van Vleet forcing shit. He forever gets blocked going up for layups.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
        DUCKS WIN! My Bracket is still alive!
        Congrats

Comment

• Not a good look for JV to take the jimmy from outside.... Smoke coming out of Caseys ears....
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• Whiteside sounds like aunt jemima when he whines to the refs
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Joseph is the worse

Comment

• zero rotations

Comment

• Don't use JV as the double teamer, ever.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Keep this ugly, we fighting in the rain with knives and fists

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      He's just jibberin and jabberin like a half crazy dad from the hood. I don't know if he's got his hands in as their business manager but I hope not. I say shame on the media for making him a celebrity
                      If I was a GM, I wouldn't want Lavar Ball anywhere near my franchise.

Comment

• JV about to get benched.

Comment

• Bad JV tonight.

Comment

• What fucking pea brain move by Valanciunas.... unless he picks it up .. when he comes out.. he isn't coming back in..
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

• The only good thing Cory's provided for us while Lowry is down has been his midrange jumper. That's it.
                              Axel wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                                What fucking pea brain move by Valanciunas.... unless he picks it up .. when he comes out.. he isn't coming back in..
                                The one night people will not complain that JV never touches the 4th

Comment

Working...
                                X