X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For every good thing Joseph does, he negates it with two dumbass moves

Comment

• Fucking take out JV. Hes been shit all night
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• JV is killing us tonight

Comment

• while gambling with volatile gasoline with our current bench, they better get us the lead late in this qtr

Comment

• Chefff wrote: View Post
            If I was a GM, I wouldn't want Lavar Ball anywhere near my franchise.
            That the team can handle..... they can just keep the clown show out of the arena... Its a bad look on the kid but the guys a self promoting whack job...

What it will kill is that any company with a brand image to protect....will run .. not walk...run.... from any type of a business endorsment deal with Lonzo Ball.. why take the chance...

Guys an ass and is costing his kids.. not helping them...
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

• Even Tucker can't save the starting lineups defence lol.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Tucker might be one of our best shooters from the corner.

Comment

• Dragic is such a dirty player

Comment

• Pj tucker is opposite of 2pat. Worse 3 pt percentage but only makes clutch ones. Pat racks them up when they don't matter
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• DD didn't run into the stanchion... whiteside pushed him into it....
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• Derozan is fine but he sat that entire posession out sitting against their hoop at the other end smh
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                          That the team can handle..... they can just keep the clown show out of the arena... Its a bad look on the kid but the guys a self promoting whack job...

What it will kill is that any company with a brand image to protect....will run .. not walk...run.... from any type of a business endorsment deal with Lonzo Ball.. why take the chance...

Guys an ass and is costing his kids.. not helping them...
                          You just know he'd constantly be making public comments about his kid's teammates, coach, GM, etc. Causing fake controversy.

Comment

• High time JV pick up his fucking energy. jeez.

Comment

• Whiteside fully pushed him into the Stanton and no fuckin call

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                Pj tucker is opposite of 2pat. Worse 3 pt percentage but only makes clutch ones. Pat racks them up when they don't matter
                                Patterson doesn't even do that anymore. He just cant shoot.

Comment

Working...
                                X