No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha james johnson did a circus shot casey muttered "that's why I despised you"
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• +/- splits for our starters vs our bench are outrageous right now.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        Demar isn't perfect dont get me wrong but he does so much more good than bad at this point in his career
        then stop expecting him to be perfect... he will never be perfect....
        the delta between what he does well and what he does poorly is more than just "good".. its really impressive...
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• Shoulda been a foul on that three

Comment

• Please don't put Joseph back in. Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssse. We need Delon's length on Dragic.

Comment

• Delon just frustrates Dragic

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                Please don't put Joseph back in. Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssse. We need Delon's length on Dragic.
                I'd even take Freddy over him right now.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                  Please don't put Joseph back in. Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssse. We need Delon's length on Dragic.
                  You know he'll be back
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Tucker, 2pat and delon for as much of 4th as we can. Need their D.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                      Someone needs to teach our guys how to make bank shots. Imagine DD adding that to his game... he'd be even more deadly.
                      DD's actually third in bank shots this season, and was 2nd last season I think. Very surprising and definitely not bank jump shots.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        Demar isn't perfect dont get me wrong but he does so much more good than bad at this point in his career
                        Yeah it is the same mentality as flat earth theory, regardless of the indisputable evidence against your claim they are far too invested in the belief that he is a bad player to change their minds now.
                        SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• Another great defense by Wright on Dragic causing the turnover

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                            then stop expecting him to be perfect... he will never be perfect....
                            the delta between what he does well and what he does poorly is more than just "good".. its really impressive...
                            Oh I don't. I just think some people around here definitely do. His playmaking has improved, his efficiency has improved and as of late his defence has been better. Those are the things we usually get at him for and he's improved in all of them. So I think we can ease up on the man just a little. Not saying we cant get at him when he does stupid shit but maybe not go so hard
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• i don't effing belive it.. a loose ball foul that DIDNT go aaginst Jacob....
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

• Keep this up
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X