Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    Both Powell and Delon really has to work on their three point shooting because they would just take this team to another level if they can do it at a high clip.
    Your boy joseph is gone this summer
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Fat americans, gross
      SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• Bench mob getting it done. Jv has picked it up after starting off badly

Comment

• Both guys are already great defenders so a consistent offense should make them legit

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
            Play him in the 4th when he is having an off night and don't play him when he is having a good one. Great decision Casey.
            I've noticed Casey does that a lot. But Im not shocked JV is playing in the 4th tonight because we dont have Serge. If Serge was here he wouldn't be playing.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Your boy joseph is gone this summer
              6 million per off the books Yay

Comment

• This is a game where you see why Casey couldnt take JJ sometimes.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• James johnson on his one man gang shit

Comment

• Oh hi Demar
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Man, this is one of the most efficient, high scoring games I've seen from Demar.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        This is a game where you see why Casey couldnt take JJ sometimes.
                        you mean that behind the backboard shot he took in the 3rd... pure JJ...
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• Honestly, I think Raptor players are scared not to play defense, because of PJ. lol.

Comment

• Derozan u silky fool

Comment

• DD wants 40 hahaha
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                                Man, this is one of the most efficient, high scoring games I've seen from Demar.
                                The past few games he has become more efficient...played better defence, fought through screens.... he has been turning himself into an all NBA player.

Comment

Working...
                                X