• Chefff wrote: View Post
        You don't "call" opinions.
        You "don't" talk to the saviour with that time of voice young man
        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
          You "don't" talk to the saviour with that time of voice young man
          I don't see a problem, he isn't talking to the saviour.

Comment

• courtney.mills wrote: View Post
            Lol. Math fail. $135k. Still pretty good.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
            He's an accurate accountant!

Comment

• Brian Scallabrine wrote: View Post
              Softer-handed, more-talented Tyler Hansbrough?
              In his current state.. raw rook... Poeltl is better than Hansbrough was at his ceiling...
              For one.. he can catch the ball... and two.. he can put it in the basket .. things that Tyler struggled with....
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• Hopefully Cleveland smartens up. Raps look poised to pass Washington. Boston is a game back of Cleveland with an easy schedule and Cleveland doesn't have the easiest schedule down the stretch. (Washington, Atlanta, Miami, Spurs)

With Cleveland likely to rest players and then facing a lot of teams fighting for playoff positioning it's very possible for Boston to pass Cleveland for 1st.

That would suck ass,,,
                Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                Because its 2015

Comment

• I was going to try and see how many games we've come back and won after being down 15 or more. It's crazy. I know they said we've won the most after being behind by double digits but the number of times it's gotten deep into double digits is nuts. Can't stop watching this team. As much as I wanted to after the first quarter.

Comment

• Very nice win. Great defensive effort - frankly, right from the start, with only a few lapses on the perimeter letting MIA get hot from three and jump out to that lead. Though obviously it tightened up further as the game went on.

DeRozan fantastic again, in pure scorer mode this time. He had a few brainfarts defensively and on the boards, but hey, you drop 40 on good efficiency and we'll take that tradeoff. Stars of the game besides him were obviously the young fellas - Poeltl and Powell were good, but Wright was fantastic. Frankly, it was a pretty solid effort all around, with good showings by CoJo, Pat, Tucker and Carroll, and a good defensive night from JV even with the refs being a little nuts in this one and lacking much involvement offensively (though he looked good as a screener late, really freed up DD middle of the 4th to get his shots off).

Wow. Can't believe they keep winning. Great fight. This team, with Lowry back? Oh, hey and Ibaka too... Geez, sky is the limit.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Game #73: Toronto Raptors 94 - Dallas Mavericks 86

Something about those first quarters but if they hold a team to under 90 points overall, I'll take that every day. So, on to the next one. And it's been a bit of an odd stadium tour for latter part of this streak..

They won at home at The Air Canada Centre, beating the Bulls (who were visiting from The United Center). They then beat Miami at The American Airlines Arena and now head down to the American Airlines Center in Dallas. I should have gone into the business of owning airlines. Anyways, let's meet the team that hails from

The presumed starting line up for the "We're not in the playoffs but we just beat the Clippers. Hope it helps your draft pick" Dallas Mavericks

(PG)

(SG)
                      (mostly because I forgot to use Mr Belvedere for Jimmy Butler)

(SF)

(PF)

(PF)

And, for your Toronto Raptors

Joseph (PG)
                      Derozan (SG)
                      Carroll (SF)
                      Ibaka (PF)
                      Valanciunas (C)

Keys to the game?

Welcome back, Serge!

Comment

• Santa is Raptors fan

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Santa is Raptors fan
                          Where's our Christmas games then
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Where's our Christmas games then
                            Santa has to work on Christmas and doesn't want to miss the game.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                              Can we admit the Huskies court design is beautiful?
                              I like the Husky at center court and blue trim around the out of bounds but really not a fan of the font for the lettering.

Also wish the jerseys looked a bit more UK like.

I think these fan designed jerseys would be perfect!

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X