Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post

My day is complete. My favorite wrestler just shouted out my favorite basketball player
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
      I like the Husky at center court and blue trim around the out of bounds but really not a fan of the font for the lettering.

Also wish the jerseys looked a bit more UK like.

I think these fan designed jerseys would be perfect!

These are sexy as fuck
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Wasnt sure where else to post but holy crap did Booker ever go off!

70pts!!

Where are the people that thought Norman Powell would be better....lol sorry I shouldnt bait but damn

Comment

• Why are isiah Thomas and crowder talking shit? Like fuck be happy for the kid what's wrong with these guys.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
            Why are isiah Thomas and crowder talking shit? Like fuck be happy for the kid what's wrong with these guys.

Comment

Wasnt sure where else to post but holy crap did Booker ever go off!

70pts!!

Where are the people that thought Norman Powell would be better....lol sorry I shouldnt bait but damn
              Suns still lost too lmao
              OG is our king

Comment

70pts!!

On 21/40 from the field and 24/26 from FT... the dude is 20 years old... amazing.. now all we need is quirk to tell us how inefficient and shitty of a player he actually is. But in all seriousness, we live in a beautiful time in the NBA.
                SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• Damn it. Another Mamba. This kid gonna put 81 on us.

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Every time someone has a monster game like booker the story always ends with "This is the most points in a game since Kobe destroyed the Raptors in 2006."

The world won't let us move on.

Comment

• Comment

70pts!!

Should be noted that Booker doesn't have the same amount of competition for playing time at the guard spot than Powell does. Booker scored 51 of his points in the second half - but he played the entire 24 minutes of the second half.

If Norm was the focus of the offense most nights, and played 35+ minutes every night, I'm sure he would have some games with ridiculous numbers (albeit probably not 70). Of course, that may mean the Raptors would also likely have a record similar to the Suns....

Comment

• Comment

• Love Booker's response LOL! Don't understand why these Celtics(Crowder and IT specially) are so sour after the game. Be happy for the kid. 70 points is a BIG DEAL.

https://twitter.com/_tailgatesports/...77921150173184
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                lol

Jae Crowder has blossomed into quite the douche. Can't wait until we sweep their fool's gold asses.

Comment

Working...
                                X