Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
    I'm getting worried, we're not down by 15 yet.
    Bad sign

Comment

• Just checked and saw 71 points at half for the Wiz @ Cavs. Pathetic

Comment

• I actually don't like when we start off TOO good. I don't want us to be down big like we usually are but I like when it's still pretty close. When we start off too hot we normally ease up and lose the lead.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
          Just checked and saw 71 points at half for the Wiz @ Cavs. Pathetic
          I know you guys though Washington would falter because of the road heavy schedule but I think they are gonna do just fine. I always felt this.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Wait in Demarre injured? He still hasn't entered the game

Comment

• The rims in Dallas always sound so strange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                Wait in Demarre injured? He still hasn't entered the game
                sore back

Comment

• derozan atones for his horrid pass. wouldn't have seen that before PJ got here.

Comment

• Wow, Poeltl actually got a call
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      sore back
                      Oh I thought Casey actually had some balls and played Tucker over him. I knew it was too good to be true

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        I know you guys though Washington would falter because of the road heavy schedule but I think they are gonna do just fine. I always felt this.
                        They really haven't been that great this month overall

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                          They really haven't been that great this month overall
                          Yea they've fallen off a bit but I have this feeling they're gonna find a way to win enough to keep the 3rd seed.

Comment

• Real poor execution there. Demar just let that trap form around him.

Comment

• Great start, but you gotta keep your foot on the gas. They're gonna play you differently, so you to have be deceptive.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I get too much anxiety when they are up early lol

Comment

Working...
                                X