Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cory Joseph has to sit

Comment

• wtf are we running against this zone? just awful.

Comment

• Chefff wrote: View Post
        cavs-wiz is tightening up. Wiz up 5 after 3q.
        Thank goodness. Wiz will probably choke

Comment

• Come on guys. Finish 1st half strong.

Comment

• Cory is so bad man. Anytime he comes into the game everything goes to shit
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
              Yeah, go Ducks!
              Nice. It's a fun one. Reggie is worse than leo.

Comment

• as good as patterson is on defence he is extremely dumb when it comes to rebounding and box-outs.

Comment

• Were foul happy. Stop giving up freebies!
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                    as good as patterson is on defence he is extremely dumb when it comes to rebounding and box-outs.
                    Yea he's never been good at that. It's sad cause hes big and strong enough
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Ducks up 11 at the half. Wow.

Comment

• Looks like it might actually be better to stay the 4th seed as cleveland looks like they are gonna drop to 2nd

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                          Ducks up 11 at the half. Wow.

Comment

• well, good half i guess.

not sure what derozan was doing against barnes in the last couple minutes, just seemed to be grabbing and shoving for no reason.

Dallas is just bad man. Like, i get that they've been ok with Noel in the lineup but are they really going to max a glass-boned center with biyombo-level offensive skill when they go into the post-dirk era?

They should have blown it up a long time ago.

Comment

• Cavs cut it to five with eight minutes left
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Casey this should be the sign that you start Tucker and let Carroll come off the bench. Carroll is clearly the problem. Cory is a problem too but he has to start without Kyle so one of the two need to come off the bench.

Comment

Working...
                                X