X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeMar was visibly frustrated at the end of that half

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post

They should have blown it up a long time ago.
      Cuban would never

Comment

• Chefff wrote:
        ?

Comment

• Atothe wrote: View Post
          DeMar was visibly frustrated at the end of that half
          He's been aggressive and hasn't gotten a single free throw

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            Casey this should be the sign that you start Tucker and let Carroll come off the bench. Carroll is clearly the problem. Cory is a problem too but he has to start without Kyle so one of the two need to come off the bench.
            Lowry, DD, Tucker, Ibaka and JV is my dream starting lineup for the Playoffs.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
              Almost injured JV with that reckless foul on barnes

Comment

?
                Hahaha. That was meant to be a reply to the post asking who the ducks were.

Comment

• Two observations from the first half:

1) I'm really digging the ball movement around the perimeter this game. Very crisp and effective.
                  2) Poeltl isn't a flashy player by any means, but he's played smart, effective basketball tonight. I really like the way he thinks the game, and I'm looking forward to his continued development with the team - especially since he defends well.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                    lots of guys have been aggressive and not gotten calls.

Derozan needs to stomp out his petulant streak because it accomplishes less than nothing. he almost shoved barnes into JV's knee on the next possession.

Comment

• Chefff wrote: View Post
                      Hahaha. That was meant to be a reply to the post asking who the ducks were.
                      ah, that makes a lot more sense haha

Comment

• Smh Cleveland is fucking horrid at defense

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          Casey this should be the sign that you start Tucker and let Carroll come off the bench. Carroll is clearly the problem. Cory is a problem too but he has to start without Kyle so one of the two need to come off the bench.
                          Who says he has to? We can start Delon just as easily.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• If the cavs think they can just out talent through the East this year. They are in for a rude awakening come mid April.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

lots of guys have been aggressive and not gotten calls.

Derozan needs to stomp out his petulant streak because it accomplishes less than nothing. he almost shoved barnes into JV's knee on the next possession.
                              I'm not condoning his behavior lol just stating why he's frustrated

Comment

• Cavs are gonna lose fuuuuuck
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X