Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
    James with back to back 40+ minute nights in non overtime games. He's either a beast or he's going to fade
    Maybe I'm being overly optimistic, but the more I see the Cavs play, the less I'm afraid of playing them in the Playoffs, even in the second round.

Comment

• Wonder if a more experienced pg skips the dunk and holds for last shot. Hindsight through Barrea glasses but still...

Comment

• Delon got that crafty old man game.

Comment

• Norman is always losing his man and putting his body into them. FOCUS.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Powell not having a good game

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
              Maybe I'm being overly optimistic, but the more I see the Cavs play, the less I'm afraid of playing them in the Playoffs, even in the second round.
              With them playing so poorly right now, I;m almost thinking the earlier we play them the better.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                Dang the all bench lineup has looked good lately
                Spoke too fucking soon. Powell's been a mess in this role

Comment

• why norm

Comment

• Early in the season, it was game to count how quick Yak could pick up fouls. Now it's "count the impressive plays".

Comment

• lol ref

Comment

• hey dwane you might want a TO here?

Comment

• The inexperience is showing big time with the young guys.

Comment

• DeMar? Ibaka? Wanna get these guys in the game Dwane?

Comment

• Put DD in
                              OG is our king

Comment

• Get Demar out there. Let him get his buckets.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X