No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yak's been butter fingers these last few possessions.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      Maybe I'm being overly optimistic, but the more I see the Cavs play, the less I'm afraid of playing them in the Playoffs, even in the second round.
      Until I see them continue to play like this in the playoffs I will not be getting overly excited. Lebron is just too good and history is in his favour
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
        Get Demar out there. Let him get his buckets.
        Ibaka takes offense to that comment.

Comment

• I love how Tucker plays. All hustle, all the time.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
            Ibaka takes offense to that comment.
            He's gonna fight Cody now
            OG is our king

Comment

• Oh man, Serge is going to be deadly as a 3rd option when Lowry gets back.

Comment

• I kinda respect how long Dwane went before putting Cojo in.

It was tenuous and it felt like the kids were breaking but then PJ pulled them together and Ibaka hit buckets.

That's the development everyone has been asking for from DC.

Tough to watch and it'll suck if we lose but this is against his former headcoach in a place he won a ring and he hung tough.

Comment

• And this is why you can't start Delon over Cory even though Cory has been bad. Delon is horrible when guys get into him. And his inability to shoot kills him in situations like that. Cory still handles it a little better.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                    oh man, serge is going to be deadly as a 3rd option when lowry gets back.
                    right!

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      Until I see them continue to play like this in the playoffs I will not be getting overly excited. Lebron is just too good and history is in his favour
                      Agreed. The Cavs are still the champions and Lebron is Lebron, even though they have been terrible, they are still the team I hope the Raptors can avoid unitil the ECF.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                        Oh man, Serge is going to be deadly as a 3rd option when Lowry gets back.
                        Got to the ECF with Scola getting actual minutes and some folks are scared of getting out of the first round lol

Comment

• Okay Cory cant handle pressure either lol. I take it back

Comment

• Cory playing like he is drunk for the last 3 possessions.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                              Got to the ECF with Scola getting actual minutes and some folks are scared of getting out of the first round lol
                              LOL right. I truly dont worry about the first round. Im not saying we are going to sweep anyone because we wont but if we got past it last season we should be very confident in getting past it this season

Comment

• Holy fuck Joseph didn't even guard Yogi there WTF

Comment

Working...
                                X