Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    We better hope Celtics take 1st and we end up 4th. Celtics are the only team I see us beating in the 2nd round. Cavs and the Wizards would absolutely wreck us.
    Not sure about the Wizards. This year feels like we are in the opposite position of what happened the year we go swept by them.

Their defense was phenomenal that year, and we had an overachieving offense. This year is the opposite, and I think we are gonna give everyone (with the exception of the Cavs) a helluva fight.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
      Not sure about the Wizards. This year feels like we are in the opposite position of what happened the year we go swept by them.

Their defense was phenomenal that year, and we had an overachieving offense. This year is the opposite, and I think we are gonna give everyone (with the exception of the Cavs) a helluva fight.
      I'm confident this group with a healthy Lowry could give the Cavs a good amount of trouble.

Comment

• I really want the Raptors to blow these guys out. We lost to these guys twice during that awful stretch pre-trade. If we've truly turned the corner, then I really want to see it tonight.

Comment

• On another note, man seeing Boston ahead of us in the NBA Power Rankings makes my blood boil. Now I really, really hope we sweep them with blowout wins by 30+ every game.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
            I'm confident this group with a healthy Lowry could give the Cavs a good amount of trouble.
            Yeah, but playoff Lebron scares me. The other teams, I think we can shut them down in 5-6. Our only issue is offense, and that so quickly changes with Lowry. Rebound and defense (which is key in the playoffs and against teams like BOS and WAS) has been superb.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
              Yeah, but playoff Lebron scares me. The other teams, I think we can shut them down in 5-6. Our only issue is offense, and that so quickly changes with Lowry. Rebound and defense (which is key in the playoffs and against teams like BOS and WAS) has been superb.
              Yup.

How they are playing right now (just like last year) is not indicative of how they will be in the Playoffs. I fully expect them to turn it up a notch just like last year except now they've added one of the top 3 shooters in the league and a back up PG (and knowing our luck Sanders gets back into the rhythm of league lol)....

But I think we can definitely give them a tougher fight this time around with PJ in Bron's grill and Ibaka in K-Love's. I almost feel like the Cavs (or at least LBJ) took off a couple of games off or really weren't pushing all that hard and just literally decided "ok that's enough reps, let's get this over with" and we were gone lol This time around I think it would be much more of a dog fight.

Anyways TdotFlight31 set for take off....#6lovesu #notdaddy

Comment

• http://eplstreams.club/na.php?id=0021601097&feed=1

Comment

• Troop found my go-to guy's stream. ^~^
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Comment

• Can I admit that Ross looks good in a Magic jersey? It seems to have made him look more dangerous & not dopey.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Terrence Ross 52 point night has begun
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Ross and-1. HERE WE GO..... lol

Comment

• great start! ffs

Comment

• I cant stand Elfrid Payton's head

Comment

• lol Ross man take it easy on us

Comment