No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To think that last season's Raptors team would be sitting at 1st right now (we had 50 wins this time last year)!

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
      Casey just used "sacheyed" in a post game. I don't even know if I spelled that correctly. He's peaked.
      Sashay

For context, he was expressing his concern about Payton sashaying to the rim at will

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/rachaelho...44123679133697

Comment

• LOL how can such a legend be such a punk bitch at the same time, I think this dude got a bit too much attention at a young age
          SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• TSN just caught the last few minutes of the Cavs Spurs.... the talking heads are simply stunned at the shit kicking the Lebrons took at the hands of the Spurs...

The defense was again horrible... Crap.. we might catch the Lebrons for 2nd...

Lebron is going to therapy with LaVar Ball
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
              TSN just caught the last few minutes of the Cavs Spurs.... the talking heads are simply stunned at the shit kicking the Lebrons took at the hands of the Spurs...

The defense was again horrible... Crap.. we might catch the Lebrons for 2nd...

Lebron is going to therapy with LaVar Ball
              Better keep an eye out for their shitty play in the playoffs. If they take like 6 games to take out their first round opponent, then I'd say we have a pretty good shot of beating them if we meet them in the 2nd round.

Comment

• Lebron LITERALLY rolled over and played dead tonight when it was clear they were gonna lose. I think it's time to dust off the panic button.

They better figure it out soon, cause the great white is bleeding and there's 2 or 3 eastern teams smelling blood in the water. The calendar says habits should not need forming anymore..
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                  i can't believe orlando payed bismack 70 million dollars
                  Imagine how cool it feels to be Biz.

Comment

• I'm gonna assume Cavs will turn it up in playoffs.
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Did my boy Terry got a standing O?
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Did my boy Terry got a standing O?
                        Yep
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Didn't watch the game yet.. will try to do it tomorrow morning. Allowing 112 points.. was that a pace thing or was it just a poor defensive effort? The one thing I was loving about the Raptors' recent success was their defense. So hoping it was just a pace thing.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                            Didn't watch the game yet.. will try to do it tomorrow morning. Allowing 112 points.. was that a pace thing or was it just a poor defensive effort? The one thing I was loving about the Raptors' recent success was their defense. So hoping it was just a pace thing.
                            Awful first quarter defense, settled down a bit after that, and points off turnovers were a factor all night. They had their patented locked-in stretch to start the 4th, allowing just 2 points in first 4 minutes of the quarter, but it was more the turn-on-when-needed defense rather than the consistent, quarter-after-quarter effort we've seen lately.

Comment

• Wait seriously? This is real?

Comment

• Nice win. The early defence was a little shoddy, but some of it was just Orlando hitting shots. I thought the early lackadaisical offence was worse. The bench defence was pretty bad in the first half, and the offence got no better.

But they settled down after that. Nice to see the team just decide they had enough once the starters checked back in and immediately blow open the game (though the bench gave a good bit of it away again). Still, no worries, Orlando never looked like a threat to do anything after the first 4-5 minutes.

Everyone was pretty great in this one, so I'm not going to go through all the names like usual. Three stars were DD, JV and Cory.

Wow, keep it rolling. Now only need to go 5-3 to hit 50. Crazy.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X