Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ogi wrote: View Post
    So is Washington trying to avoid Cleveland or their defense really this bad?
    They've been trending downward since the All-Star break. I think they were top 10 at one point, now they're like 18th or something.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      Kemba Walker, Nicolas Bait'em, Kidd-Gilchrist & Jeremy Lamb, Marvin the Martian Williams, Cody Zellers

Get with the program. These threads are waaay better than Sudoku. lol.
      I thought it was Kidd-"Gill"Christ and Nicholas "Bah"tum. I guess you could go either way

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
        Saw GET OUT last week. That is a fucking fantastic, original thriller. Very smart movie, really fun watch.
        I've wanted to see it since I saw the trailer
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          Kemba Walker, Nicolas Bait'em, Kidd-Gilchrist & Jeremy Lamb, Marvin the Martian Williams, Cody Zellers

Get with the program. These threads are waaay better than Sudoku. lol.
          Oh shit in my head I was thinking they were still the New Orleans Hornets.

I spent like 10 minutes trying to figure out how Anthony Davis's unibrow was connected to Zellers.

I am not a smart man.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            I've wanted to see it since I saw the trailer
            Highly recommend seeing it in theatre. So fun to watch with other people present.

Also really enjoyed Cabin in the Woods a couple years ago. Pretty original thriller, too.

Comment

• Finally watched the game lol. Just a couple of things:

1. DeRozan is a STAR. LEGIT star in this league.
              2. Tucker should start from now on. Forget about Carroll.
              3. If Norm can consistently play like that offensively, damn, watch out.
              4. Poeltl with another solid performance; His Utah Utes teammate, Delon Wright with another solid game as well.
              5. Casey DESERVES a lot of credit for this turnaround.
              6. Joseph - Wow. What a game.
              Last edited by The Great One; Wed Mar 29, 2017, 02:05 AM.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I missed the game how was TRoss received by the fan's? I heard he made some nice plays. There were some interviews I saw on facebook by current raptors that were very graphics towards him especially the always class double pat.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Finally watched the game lol. Just a couple of things:

4. Poeltl with another solid performance; His Utah Utes teammate, Delon Wright with another solid game as well.
                  I agree with everything your saying although I only saw just over a quarter of the game. The boxscore showed what a good game Corey had.

Comment

• Hornets on back to back. Come out hard in first quarter get decent lead and Hornets will not offer resistance.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                      Hornets on back to back. Come out hard in first quarter get decent lead and Hornets will not offer resistance.
                      B2B games are usually won in 3rd/4th quarters. Tired 'playoff' teams perform better in 1st half

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Finally watched the game lol. Just a couple of things:

5. PJ and Ibaka deserves more credit than Casey. This team was lost before tough lads joined our team.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                          Hornets on back to back. Come out hard in first quarter get decent lead and Hornets will not offer resistance.
                          Hornets on a B2B with travel. No excuses for Raps.

Comment

• Is there any news about KL ?
                            When will he come back ?

Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
                              Is there any news about KL ?
                              When will he come back ?
                              http://www.tsn.ca/lewenberg-still-no...tatus-1.709218

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                5. PJ and Ibaka deserves more credit than Casey. This team was lost before tough lads joined our team.
                                Patterson and Wright came back from injury too, so let's not forget about Godfather Ujiri. And I kind of believe the players are somewhat scared sh*tless of PJ. lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X